Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 days ago
i desperately need to drop my Spanish gcse im currently in yr 11 and it isnt because im afraid of my predicted grade as ive decided i will be taking exams in November for these gses but i have been entered as foundation for spanis so even if i do the exam in november ill still get a 5 does anyone think it is possible i can drop the subject (it was mandatory we chose either french or Spanish although there are people who dont do either in my school) or how i could convince my school to let me.
Any help or advice appreciated : )
5hyl33n
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 3 days ago
(Original post by 277263738)
i desperately need to drop my Spanish gcse im currently in yr 11 and it isnt because im afraid of my predicted grade as ive decided i will be taking exams in November for these gses but i have been entered as foundation for spanis so even if i do the exam in november ill still get a 5 does anyone think it is possible i can drop the subject (it was mandatory we chose either french or Spanish although there are people who dont do either in my school) or how i could convince my school to let me.
Any help or advice appreciated : )
How many GCSE’s will you be left with, if you do drop it?
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 days ago
(Original post by 5hyl33n)
How many GCSE’s will you be left with, if you do drop it?
Nine
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

With HE fairs postponed, would a virtual HE fair be useful?

Yes (82)
62.12%
No (50)
37.88%

Watched Threads