Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 2 weeks ago
hi there

I got accepted by Bournemouth university a few weeks ago and I have to decide soon whether I wanna go or not. I don't trust the uni's website because it's obviously biased.
Any opinions on the life style?

also I'm from Greece and going for the environmental science degree so if anyone can share anything about international student life and the degree itself It would be greatly appreciated.
Calvin Mckenzie
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
I watched this playlist

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n9O5...7VkblNiXvXiAfg
Jessie42
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Thanks!!
Student Roost - Bournemouth
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
hi there

I got accepted by Bournemouth university a few weeks ago and I have to decide soon whether I wanna go or not. I don't trust the uni's website because it's obviously biased.
Any opinions on the life style?

also I'm from Greece and going for the environmental science degree so if anyone can share anything about international student life and the degree itself It would be greatly appreciated.
Hi , it is Eva from Student Roost Bournemouth who is also Greek. I will respond in Greeklish . Xairetismous apo Bournemouth, to panepistimio edo einai poly kalo kai kanoune poly kali douleia me ta course kai oi kathigites einai epaggelmaties. Einai poly anerxomeno san panepistimio kai exei kali organosi. Molis teleiwsa to msc mou sto panepistimio kai ego. To lifestyle einai poly kalo kai to kentro tis polis gemato kathe savvatokyriako. To studentroost poy ergazomai einai mia estia gia foithtes kai exoume pollous ellines foitites pou menoune mazi mas. Boreis na mas steileis minima sto livechat tou website (Studentroost Bournemouth - Home Park) na sou dwsoume parapano plirofories kai giati oxi na meineis mazi mas an telika apofasiseis na ertheis Bournemouth! Kali tyxh
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

What factors affect your mental health the most right now? (select all that apply)

Lack of purpose or routine (270)
15.54%
Uncertainty around my education (273)
15.71%
Uncertainty around my future career prospects (174)
10.01%
Isolating with family (122)
7.02%
Lack of support system (eg. Teachers, counsellors) (78)
4.49%
Lack of exercise/ability to be outside (145)
8.34%
Loneliness (172)
9.9%
Financial worries (68)
3.91%
Concern about myself or my loved ones getting ill (158)
9.09%
Exposure to negative news/social media (124)
7.13%
Lack of real life entertainment (eg. cinema, gigs, restaurants) (154)
8.86%

Watched Threads