The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Takes me about an hour+ to blow dry, oil and straighten - I ticked the wrong box though :o: oopz lol
Reply 2
Takes me about 15/20 mins to dry, then 40 mins to straighten!
If im only planning on tieing my hair up though, ill do it more quickly in 30 mins, but if im going out in the night and wearing it down i'll normally spend a good hour. I have extremely thick and untame hair, which is naturally curly!
Reply 3
Takes me 30 mins to dry my hair completely and another 45 or so to straigthen it properly! Is a nightmare!
Reply 4
like, 5-10 to dry, 5 to strighten :s-smilie:
*don't hate me!*
Reply 5
bloody ages
Reply 6
I ticked the wrong box :O

Usually about 10 minutes to dry and another 10 to straighten. I love my GHD's :love:
Over an hour, maybe two, but it's long and I'm mixed-race and I'll only do it if I'm there's something on TV (So getting distracted might make it take longer than it would).
Reply 8
i ticked the wrong box too haha.
It takes me about 10-15 to dry and about 20-30 mins to straighten
Reply 9
2 whole bloody hours!! I have afro hair and its a nightmare!
used to take me about 20minutes when I had long waist length hair, and when it was short. But I never used any products on it so that may be why.
Mine takes about 40 minutes to an hour from wet to dry to straight. My hair's down to my waist and not layered.
Reply 12
About 5-10 to dry, and then 2/3 minutes to straighten!

My hairs just below my shoulders, but it's quite thin hair (although there's a lot of it) and it's pretty straight and silky anyways.

:smile:
Reply 13
I'd say about 15 mins to dry it and then 10 to straighten. Although i did manage to straighten my hair in 5 minutes yesterday :p:
Reply 14
15 mins approximately...
Its not a big deal. :biggrin:
Reply 15
Less than 5 minutes usually.. mines is only just shoulder length and not too thick. Plus the top usually dries pretty straight. I take longer to dry it actually.
Reply 16
About 1hr 30mins.. my hair is down too my butt tho! and very thick (the hair tht is)
Reply 17
Mine can take a good forty minutes to blow dry properly, and an extra forty minutes to straighten. But I ticked the wrong box, thought it was just time to straighten hair. :smile:
Bout 25 minutes to straighten it?
Oh, from wet to dry...didn't see that! That'd probably be about 45 mins - but I checked the wrong box, so...!
Reply 19
Ilora-Danon
Mine takes about 40 minutes to an hour from wet to dry to straight. My hair's down to my waist and not layered.

Your hair is fabulous!

Latest

Trending

Trending