how do i learn the whole of paper 1 physics gcse in 4 months

Watch
tasneem.016
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 days ago
SOOOO I am going to start year 11 next academic year and I have a lousy physics teacher who cannot teach at all. So far we have learnt everything up to topic 5 and we just started topic 6. if i am honest i dont understand anything and i know it is not too late to turn it around. how do i do that? i want to educate myself but i am not understanding everything
rehena12
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 3 days ago
Have you actually spoken to your teachers saying you don’t understand or are you a passive learning in lessons ?
tasneem.016
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 days ago
(Original post by rehena12)
Have you actually spoken to your teachers saying you don’t understand or are you a passive learning in lessons ?
i told him he told me not to worry (he tells many other of his students that as well, they get annoyed by him) and that aggravated me to tell the head of science. she said she will have a word with him but nothing changed.
rehena12
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 3 days ago
(Original post by tasneem.016)
i told him he told me not to worry (he tells many other of his students that as well, they get annoyed by him) and that aggravated me to tell the head of science. she said she will have a word with him but nothing changed.
I had a chemistry teacher like that but she was the head of science I was in set 1 and expected everyone to know

I suggest heavily free science lessons and the red cgp combined textbook I had a good physics teacher and used this I got a 8-7 could’ve done better if I did practice questions but I was naturally good at applicational questions do practice questions to sort that out if your not that great
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

With HE fairs postponed, would a virtual HE fair be useful?

Yes (82)
62.12%
No (50)
37.88%

Watched Threads