Rolo1234
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 days ago
In case I dont get the grade I wanted, can I still resit the exam in September 2020 and if so should I start revising in July for the GCSE?
Last edited by Rolo1234; 3 days ago
Ayeshasx
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 3 days ago
Thats what im planning to do.
CurrentUsername
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 3 days ago
(Original post by Rolo1234)
In case I dont get the grade I wanted, can I still resit the exam in September 2020 and if so should I start revising in July for the GCSE?
Email ALL your teachers and ask them what they will predict you, try ask them if you can bring the grade up. If they cant, then start revising NOW.
Roseyr1119-20
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 3 days ago
Ok
Rolo1234
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 days ago
Shoyld i just start to revise in July/August time then?
nabz1231
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 2 days ago
You should start revising, however only if your certain that you will resist the subject, if not you could wait till July when the government has said you will receive your results so that you can revise for the subjects you defo need too. Also if you feel that you are not prepared by September, you can also resist in summer 2021, which i guess is good as it gives you way more time but you will have to also prioritise you A levels
Rolo1234
Rep:
?
(Original post by nabz1231)
You should start revising, however only if your certain that you will resist the subject, if not you could wait till July when the government has said you will receive your results so that you can revise for the subjects you defo need too. Also if you feel that you are not prepared by September, you can also resist in summer 2021, which i guess is good as it gives you way more time but you will have to also prioritise you A levels
Thx!🙂 Do you think 1 month is a good amount of time to revise for arou d 3 GCSES?
BeautifulQueen
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 2 days ago
Revise as early as possible. Thank me later.
Rolo1234
Rep:
?
If i were to resit 3 GCSEs in September when should I revise to get level 7s/8s
Akiraakis
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 2 days ago
If i were to resit 3 GCSEs in September when should I revise to get level 7s/8s
If it is science or maths, start early as possible. if its subjects that dont require that much memorization and application practice, then 1-2 months is enough. Although, different people will have different needs
nabz1231
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 1 day ago
If you revise good then 1 month should be fine for three subject, you can prioritise your time well, as you won’t have a workload of other subjects, however as. I sad if you got another chance in summer 2021
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

With HE fairs postponed, would a virtual HE fair be useful?

Yes (80)
61.54%
No (50)
38.46%

Watched Threads