leilaxtt
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
Hi!
I know it is a crazy time right now and for most of us, year 13 has ended abruptly I'm hoping to go to Aston to study Psychology&Business.
I cant find any updated specific groupchats and tried the campus society app but it wont allow me to sign up!
If you've applied to the same course or single hons Psychology or just generally are hoping to go to Aston, please get in touch as i want to make friends before
Comment what you are applying for
kezzieturnerxx
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by leilaxtt)
Hi!
I know it is a crazy time right now and for most of us, year 13 has ended abruptly I'm hoping to go to Aston to study Psychology&Business.
I cant find any updated specific groupchats and tried the campus society app but it wont allow me to sign up!
If you've applied to the same course or single hons Psychology or just generally are hoping to go to Aston, please get in touch as i want to make friends before
Hey im hoping to join aston myself! I can’t seem to find any chats too. I want to study human resource management
ge0rgia17
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Hey I’m hoping to go to Aston to study single honours psychology😁
kezzieturnerxx
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by ge0rgia17)
Hey I’m hoping to go to Aston to study single honours psychology😁
Hey that sounds good! Have you applied for accommodation yet ?
harveer_gill2508
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Yhhh I’m going aston this year. Can’t wait. I’m looking to meet some new friends now cus quarantine is so boring 😂
Andra01
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by leilaxtt)
Hi!
I am studying at Aston
nadishere
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
I’m going to study Economics at Aston
Marn881
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Anyone studying accounting and finance at Aston this september?
ecolier
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Just to remind everyone - to protect our users' safety, mentions of off site social media group chats (Facebook or Whatsapp etc.) are not allowed on TSR at all.

Please do not advertise, request or post them in the forum, including via private message
bhavyab02
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 9 months ago
(Original post by Andra01)
I am studying at Aston
Do you know when the uni will reopen? specificallly for 1st years
bhavyab02
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 9 months ago
(Original post by Andra01)
I am studying at Aston
when do you have to move into your accommodation? is it a day before fresher's week?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you think receiving Teacher Assessed Grades will impact your future?

I'm worried it will negatively impact me getting into university/college (71)
37.57%
I'm worried that I’m not academically prepared for the next stage in my educational journey (19)
10.05%
I'm worried it will impact my future career (12)
6.35%
I'm worried that my grades will be seen as ‘lesser’ because I didn’t take exams (47)
24.87%
I don’t think that receiving these grades will impact my future (25)
13.23%
I think that receiving these grades will affect me in another way (let us know in the discussion!) (15)
7.94%

Watched Threads