Feel like I’m falling in love but only met twice

Watch
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
So I’ve had 2 dates with this girl, things are going really really well would have been more but obviously it’s difficult at the moment with all this coronavirus pandemic, I’ve had to move back from uni back 2 hours away from where she is and not sure when I’ll next be back down to where she is, either way we’re still talking really regularly, trying to keep talking without taking myself into the friend zone haha, but anyway at the moment I can’t stop thinking about her, and whenever I see a message come through from her it gives me this like warm fuzzy feeling my stomach, like butterflies, we’ve only met twice and don’t wanna get too attached but I’ve never felt this way about someone before, I guess what I’m trying to ask aswell Is how you’d maybe recommend not talking myself into the friend zone while still keeping in touch :/
Roseyr1119-20
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Awww no. I know corona has affected but how old are you both to be able to phone sex etc...
Anonymous #1
(Original post by Roseyr1119-20)
Awww no. I know corona has affected but how old are you both to be able to phone sex etc...
I’m 20 and she’s 18, I mean I don’t think we’re close enough to do that just yet, a few more dates and we were going somewhere great, that’s what’s annoying 😅 guess I’ll just have to be patient
Roseyr1119-20
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
I’m 20 and she’s 18, I mean I don’t think we’re close enough to do that just yet, a few more dates and we were going somewhere great, that’s what’s annoying 😅 guess I’ll just have to be patient
So also she was suppose to finish a-levels aswell ?
username4783232
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
You godda put yourself in the friendzone to be in the bangzone
BigOof400
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by immalikeawsome)
You godda put yourself in the friendzone to be in the bangzone
I think we should ban this individual...
Anonymous #1
So also she was suppose to finish a-levels aswell ?
Nah luckily she’s finished college
username4783232
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
idk just be her mate first yh, you dont need to worry about the friendzone - you cant go out with someone who aint your mate idk
Anonymous #1
(Original post by immalikeawsome)
idk just be her mate first yh, you dont need to worry about the friendzone - you cant go out with someone who aint your mate idk
Yeah that’s true, probably over analysing, just didn’t wanna talk too much and then she only sees me as a text buddy or just someone to talk to, but also don’t wanna not talk, bit difficult to progress without seeing each other though 😅 but yeah your probably right
Anonymous #2
Report 1 week ago
Wtf is phone sex??
Roseyr1119-20
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Wtf is phone sex??
search it up
Anonymous #1
search it up
Yeah ik what it is, but like I said I’m not the sort of guy to rush into any of that too early, I mean I’ve never done it for a start
Anonymous #3
Report 1 week ago
Phone sex, I’ll do that with you if you want. Jk
Anonymous #4
Report 1 week ago
So I’ve had 2 dates with this girl, things are going really really well would have been more but obviously it’s difficult at the moment with all this coronavirus pandemic, I’ve had to move back from uni back 2 hours away from where she is and not sure when I’ll next be back down to where she is, either way we’re still talking really regularly, trying to keep talking without taking myself into the friend zone haha, but anyway at the moment I can’t stop thinking about her, and whenever I see a message come through from her it gives me this like warm fuzzy feeling my stomach, like butterflies, we’ve only met twice and don’t wanna get too attached but I’ve never felt this way about someone before, I guess what I’m trying to ask aswell Is how you’d maybe recommend not talking myself into the friend zone while still keeping in touch :/
I think if you've been on dates, she will have a clear idea of your intentions, but maybe joke and say you are worried that she may lose interest as its a difficult situation atm, and see her reaction on where she see's it going ?

Try suggesting phone calls, facetimeing, which is the best you can do in the bad situation at the moment, but mixes it up from normal messaging and you actually get to hear/see each other.
NonIndigenous
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Being forced to stay indoors some 22 hours a day is what got me to reach out to older friends and re-open my TSR account.

I think it's doing something similar to you. And it is probably doing something similar to her.

I wouldn't overthink it, though in your shoes I probably would anyway knowing me... which is ok provided I keep my mouth shut instead of letting it go like verbal diarrhea.
Anonymous #3
Report 1 week ago
I’ll do that with you if you want?
Anonymous #2
Report 1 week ago
Wtf is phone sex??
I’d like to know to withOUT it showin on my search history...
Anonymous #2
Report 1 week ago
I’d like to know to withOUT it showin on my search history...
I too for same reason as OP
Roseyr1119-20
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Phone sex, I’ll do that with you if you want. Jk
i dont even know you are
Anonymous #2
Report 1 week ago
So can anyone say what phone sex actually is?!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Regarding Ofqual's most recent update, do you think you will be given a fair grade this summer?

Yes (298)
34.14%
No (575)
65.86%

Watched Threads