The Student Room Group

I need to get my hair done! help?

Scroll to see replies

could you not watch hair care tutorials (for your hair type) and undo the plaits before they become too hard to manage and maybe just keep the top in a bun?
Honestly this is the last thing you should be worrying about. I’m not trying to be mean but there are people out there putting their own lives at risk to save others whilst you are worried about your hair.
Reply 22
Original post by sticky end
could you not watch hair care tutorials (for your hair type) and undo the plaits before they become too hard to manage and maybe just keep the top in a bun?

i know how to undo the plaits.

i suppose i could do this to avoid it getting matted and then just leave my hair till the lockdown ends, although this is really a last resort kinda option ..as the hair still looks messy. only benefit is, it won't get matted.
Original post by ANM775
I think you are unsympathetic because you have easy to manage hair.

Not unsympathetic - it's a pain, but you simply cannot go out to get a haircut - it's not worth the risk. Sorry.
Original post by ANM775
i know how to undo the plaits.

i suppose i could do this to avoid it getting matted and then just leave my hair till the lockdown ends, although this is really a last resort kinda option ..as the hair still looks messy. only benefit is, it won't get matted.

it's probably your best shot now, maybe keep it in a really loose but 1 big plait? you cant go out so no-ones gonna see you anyway :lol:

Quick Reply

Latest