I need to get my hair done! help?

Watch
FakeNewsEditor
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 4 days ago
Yeah, look at China (only yesterday did they start letting healthy people travel outside of Wuhan and they've been in lockdown for 2 months), it will likely last for at least several months.
sticky end
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 4 days ago
could you not watch hair care tutorials (for your hair type) and undo the plaits before they become too hard to manage and maybe just keep the top in a bun?
Joel746
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 4 days ago
Honestly this is the last thing you should be worrying about. I’m not trying to be mean but there are people out there putting their own lives at risk to save others whilst you are worried about your hair.
ANM775
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 days ago
(Original post by sticky end)
could you not watch hair care tutorials (for your hair type) and undo the plaits before they become too hard to manage and maybe just keep the top in a bun?
i know how to undo the plaits.

i suppose i could do this to avoid it getting matted and then just leave my hair till the lockdown ends, although this is really a last resort kinda option ..as the hair still looks messy. only benefit is, it won't get matted.
RogerOxon
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 4 days ago
(Original post by ANM775)
I think you are unsympathetic because you have easy to manage hair.
Not unsympathetic - it's a pain, but you simply cannot go out to get a haircut - it's not worth the risk. Sorry.
sticky end
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 4 days ago
(Original post by ANM775)
i know how to undo the plaits.

i suppose i could do this to avoid it getting matted and then just leave my hair till the lockdown ends, although this is really a last resort kinda option ..as the hair still looks messy. only benefit is, it won't get matted.
it's probably your best shot now, maybe keep it in a really loose but 1 big plait? you cant go out so no-ones gonna see you anyway :lol:
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you worried that a cap in student numbers would affect your place at uni?

Yes (64)
63.37%
No (19)
18.81%
Not sure (18)
17.82%

Watched Threads