Anonymous34556.
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
How did everyone do in their prelim as due to the circumstances our prelim grade is gonna be our final grade and I’m....f*****
xelliexx223
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Failed.. I really really need a C I guess no uni for me
Anonymous34556.
Rep:
?
I failed badly as well and my school aren’t doing a second prelim
xelliexx223
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by Anonymous34556.)
I failed badly as well and my school aren’t doing a second prelim
We’ve done 2 tests and a prelim.
Got Ds in both tests and F in the prelim. My school however always make the prelim much harder than the exam and they have told us that. So I hope my prediction is higher than a fail.
Anonymous34556.
Rep:
?
My prelim was a horrible paper compared to past papers,I think schools should introduce unit passes to avoid situations like this as then we would have some sort of evidence I’m holding on to a prelim I got an F in and I really don’t want to resist it
Labrador99
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 6 days ago
Hi everyone :wavey:

Remember that prelims aren't the only thing that will be used for teacher estimates. While they've not confirmed details (therefore this is my personal speculation), I think that the SQA will be putting something in place to make sure that nobody is disadvantaged/advantaged by schools setting harder/easier prelims than what the usual standard of an SQA exam is.

If it comes to it, remember that there's always ways of doing things, and one of the things that the Scottish system does well is allowing you to resit in the following year. I know that won't be much consolation in the difficult situation everyone is in with this, but no matter what letter is on that piece of paper on results day, it will be ok.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Regarding Ofqual's most recent update, do you think you will be given a fair grade this summer?

Yes (220)
33.9%
No (429)
66.1%

Watched Threads