what is university college birmingham like

Watch
savannah1708
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
trying to figure out which uni I will prefer. haven't been able to see the college uni though. been accepted to do the makeup and hair design course. ive got a few questions. does it run like a normal uni ?how big are the classes?would you say you get a lot of opportunity?is the qualification well recognised through UBC?also about life in Birmingham,are there halls (what are they like?)is there much to do in the evenings/weekend?thanks in advance
dead ting!!!
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by savannah1708)
trying to figure out which uni I will prefer. haven't been able to see the college uni though. been accepted to do the makeup and hair design course. ive got a few questions. does it run like a normal uni ?how big are the classes?would you say you get a lot of opportunity?is the qualification well recognised through UBC?also about life in Birmingham,are there halls (what are they like?)is there much to do in the evenings/weekend?thanks in advance
birmingham is a ruff place, bradford is better
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Regarding Ofqual's most recent update, do you think you will be given a fair grade this summer?

Yes (336)
34.67%
No (633)
65.33%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed