student4765
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
Hi i am an applicant holding a place at Hills Road and i have 2 main questions to ask about the sixth form for people who went or go there.
1)Do you guys have regular assessments for your subjects or tests or do you just do the final AS and A-level exams
2) How are A level predicted grades for University decided, is it through Mocks , Tests, AS or gcses or all

Thank you for your time i really apreaciate it
jharvey02
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Hi there,

I have just, as of last week, left Hills Road after 2 years there. There are regular tests ( every 3-6 weeks ), these take place during class time.

These tests, alongside mock exams you do in April of L6 inform your predicted grades which will be sent to unis through UCAS.

Hope this helps. It truly is a wonderful college, that I would definitely recommend.
student4765
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
(Original post by jharvey02)
Hi there,

I have just, as of last week, left Hills Road after 2 years there. There are regular tests ( every 3-6 weeks ), these take place during class time.

These tests, alongside mock exams you do in April of L6 inform your predicted grades which will be sent to unis through UCAS.

Hope this helps. It truly is a wonderful college, that I would definitely recommend.
Hi,
Thanks for the reply. So do they not take in AS levels for the UCAS predictions and also when do you even apply for uni is it the first year or second
thanks
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Regarding Ofqual's most recent update, do you think you will be given a fair grade this summer?

Yes (228)
33.78%
No (447)
66.22%

Watched Threads