student.28
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 days ago
I recently just received an offer, and today it updated on track...
The unis website and admissions document state ‘ABB including Biology’ and so my predicted grades were an A in geography and B’s in bio and chem. when I saw the offer on track it says I need an A in chem, which is not on any other source of info from the uni, and the email which I got from them telling me I had got an offer said ‘ABB including Biology’. Could this be a mistake as UCAS is down? Surely unis can’t change an offer from what’s been stated...
student.28
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 days ago
(Original post by student.28)
I recently just received an offer, and today it updated on track...
The unis website and admissions document state ‘ABB including Biology’ and so my predicted grades were an A in geography and B’s in bio and chem. when I saw the offer on track it says I need an A in chem, which is not on any other source of info from the uni, and the email which I got from them telling me I had got an offer said ‘ABB including Biology’. Could this be a mistake as UCAS is down? Surely unis can’t change an offer from what’s been stated...
And just to add, I’ve had an interview prior which is why I received an email from the uni last week
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

With HE fairs postponed, would a virtual HE fair be useful?

Yes (39)
58.21%
No (28)
41.79%

Watched Threads