Liverpool Hope University
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by Zenaa123)
What is the best uni for Social Work ?
Hello

If you wish to see how a university is performing with a given subject you can look at the complete university guide.

This is a useful tool to help inform a decision. It is brilliant that you are looking at how the course is performing but do also take into consideration you will want to look at the entire experience (halls, student life, facilities etc) to ensure you are happy with everything.

You can use this tool to narrow your choice and then when open days can go ahead again you can always attend one at your top picks which should make it that bit easier.

I hope this helps.

Patrick :lep:
UCLan Ambassador
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by Zenaa123)
What is the best uni for Social Work ?
Hi

Have you considered the University of Central Lancashire?
I am a recent graduate and now work at the University. I love the friendly atmosphere that makes everyone feel like they belong and the passion and support from the academics. Our social work course has been developed in partnership with a range of key stakeholders, including social work service users and carers, and representatives from social work agencies. You’ll develop the knowledge, skills and values required to qualify as a social worker and will be eligible to register with the Health and Care Professions Council, graduating with an understanding of the fast-changing world of social work.
Take a look for yourself: https://www.uclan.ac.uk/schools/soci...nity/index.php

Hope this helps.

Catherine
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Regarding Ofqual's most recent update, do you think you will be given a fair grade this summer?

Yes (338)
34.63%
No (638)
65.37%

Watched Threads