looking for 1st year AS-LEVEL study buddy

Watch
S.dsh12
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
I'm currently in yr12 and I find it hard to focus and study on my own, I'm looking for a group of people who does As-Level Chemistry or Biology .so we can either face time and study or find other ways to study together.

if interested, please comment down below so we can start studying.
ALikesGeetars
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
I've finished Biology, and I'm on a gap year before I head off and study Biomedical Science! I'd happily help you with any topics you struggle with in Biology as it was one of my fave subjects and not too brag, I used to always get A's in class in it
erikthegenius
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by S.dsh12)
I'm currently in yr12 and I find it hard to focus and study on my own, I'm looking for a group of people who does As-Level Chemistry or Biology .so we can either face time and study or find other ways to study together.

if interested, please comment down below so we can start studying.
I am more than willing to study together .I'm also too lazy and unmotivated to study on my own unless there is someone else with me. Anyways I am doing Biology, Chemistry, Maths and FM.
S.dsh12
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
(Original post by ALikesGeetars)
I've finished Biology, and I'm on a gap year before I head off and study Biomedical Science! I'd happily help you with any topics you struggle with in Biology as it was one of my fave subjects and not too brag, I used to always get A's in class in it
thank you that's very kind of you. I will definitely get back to you when I struggle with the topics thanks.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Regarding Ofqual's most recent update, do you think you will be given a fair grade this summer?

Yes (228)
33.68%
No (449)
66.32%

Watched Threads