The Student Room Group

looking for 1st year AS-LEVEL study buddy

I'm currently in yr12 and I find it hard to focus and study on my own, I'm looking for a group of people who does As-Level Chemistry or Biology .so we can either face time and study or find other ways to study together.

if interested, please comment down below so we can start studying.
I've finished Biology, and I'm on a gap year before I head off and study Biomedical Science! I'd happily help you with any topics you struggle with in Biology as it was one of my fave subjects and not too brag, I used to always get A's in class in it :smile:
Original post by S.dsh12
I'm currently in yr12 and I find it hard to focus and study on my own, I'm looking for a group of people who does As-Level Chemistry or Biology .so we can either face time and study or find other ways to study together.

if interested, please comment down below so we can start studying.

I am more than willing to study together .I'm also too lazy and unmotivated to study on my own unless there is someone else with me. Anyways I am doing Biology, Chemistry, Maths and FM.
Reply 3
Original post by ALikesGeetars
I've finished Biology, and I'm on a gap year before I head off and study Biomedical Science! I'd happily help you with any topics you struggle with in Biology as it was one of my fave subjects and not too brag, I used to always get A's in class in it :smile:

thank you that's very kind of you. I will definitely get back to you when I struggle with the topics thanks.

Quick Reply

Latest