I think I’m pregnant but no way I can be

Watch
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
I am a 16 year old virgin and I haven’t had my period for 3 months and I keep thinking I’m pregnant but no way I can be as I haven’t even kissed a boy let alone had sex. Also I’m a bigger girl and I keep thinking my fat is a growing baby bump which is making me think it more!
Anonymous #2
Report 1 week ago
I'd you're a virgin you aren't pregnant. Simple.
LittleABC
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
No sexual contact =no risk of pregnancy.
Periods can disappear for many reasons. I appreciate it's difficult at the moment, but when you can, you should see your GP for some investigations to rule out any medical cause such as PCOS or hormonal imbalances, and perhaps seek some mental health support as if you've not had sex, you cant be pregnant, but you think weight around your tummy is a growing baby. Best of luck.
K689
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Hey girly. I can promise you that you are NOT pregnant. Stress, hormones and many other mostly non-harmful reason can make your period stop. Please try not to worry, everything will be fine. When you can see your doctor (you can ask the reception when you phone for a lady) they'll sort it out for you. Stay safe x
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Regarding Ofqual's most recent update, do you think you will be given a fair grade this summer?

Yes (330)
34.55%
No (625)
65.45%

Watched Threads