Zenaa123
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 days ago
I’ve been speaking to this boy since September 2019 and we’ve never met, I seen him on the bus January 2019 so I know that his real but he never meets. We’ve FaceTimed a few times and talk every day on the phone, but every time we’re supposed to meet he always makes up excuses, I finally had enough in December and cut him off for wasting my time and tried to move on, but as much as he lies about stupid small things I’ve caught feelings for him so we started talking again a week later, it’s now March and we still haven’t met, I’ve asked him about it and he said it’s because he doesn’t want to disappoint me. I don’t know what to do, keep waiting til his ready? Or move on?
Charlie101998
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 4 days ago
This si gonna sound really cruel, but right now, it's not real. In my personal opinion, it would be foolish to waste time, not only on something that has no solid foundations, but something that is also causing you tremendous amounts of pain.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you worried that a cap in student numbers would affect your place at uni?

Yes (62)
63.27%
No (18)
18.37%
Not sure (18)
18.37%

Watched Threads