Why do i get boogers when i run?

Watch
Gogglenub
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
So unless you have been living under a rock, coronavirus exists. Borris said its alright to go out for excercise so I thought I should make use of my time by getting fitter. I run every morning now (keeping my distance) but everytime I run snot and tears come out AND ITS SO ANNOYINGG. Why does this keep happening and how do I stop it? Plus, I feel super insecure blowing and wiping my snotty nose in public, like I can feel the eyes piercing into me and people would probably cross the road if they saw me. Is this normal? Will it ever go?
jonnypdot
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
It's called nucleophilic photosynthesis. Google it bruh.
Gogglenub
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
(Original post by jonnypdot)
It's called nucleophilic photosynthesis. Google it bruh.
Wow. Thank you so much!
A Rolling Stone
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by Gogglenub)
So unless you have been living under a rock, coronavirus exists. Borris said its alright to go out for excercise so I thought I should make use of my time by getting fitter. I run every morning now (keeping my distance) but everytime I run snot and tears come out AND ITS SO ANNOYINGG. Why does this keep happening and how do I stop it? Plus, I feel super insecure blowing and wiping my snotty nose in public, like I can feel the eyes piercing into me and people would probably cross the road if they saw me. Is this normal? Will it ever go?
'boogers' what a horrendous americanism
black tea
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 6 days ago
(Original post by Gogglenub)
Pretty normal, I would have thought. I start coughing up phlegm when I run lol
Bio 7
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 6 days ago
(Original post by A Rolling Stone)
'boogers' what a horrendous americanism
That’s exactly what I came here to see a post on, I knew someone else would hate it as well.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you think non-essential uni exams should be cancelled?

Yes, they should be cancelled altogether (91)
52.3%
No, they should still go ahead (34)
19.54%
They should be cancelled for everyone but final year (49)
28.16%

Watched Threads