my boyfriend acts like i’m his friend

Watch
dingding1234
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 days ago
my boyfriend treats me more like his friend then his girlfriend, he barely messages me and says it’s weird how i want to message him all the time, he says i’m too needy, he never compliments me anymore even when i’ve got ready for a date (which i always plan he never bothers to plan one or ask me on one), he barely ever tells me he loves me, i’ve told him multiple times over the last few months that it bothers me and he won’t change, i’m really unhappy in the relationship cuz of it i just feel really unloved but i love him too much to leave him, i just want him to change but he won’t and idk what to do
Joel746
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 4 days ago
(Original post by dingding1234)
my boyfriend treats me more like his friend then his girlfriend, he barely messages me and says it’s weird how i want to message him all the time, he says i’m too needy, he never compliments me anymore even when i’ve got ready for a date (which i always plan he never bothers to plan one or ask me on one), he barely ever tells me he loves me, i’ve told him multiple times over the last few months that it bothers me and he won’t change, i’m really unhappy in the relationship cuz of it i just feel really unloved but i love him too much to leave him, i just want him to change but he won’t and idk what to do
Hello
I’m unsure as to what your question is here. You have gone over loads of problems that you are having in your relationship and it is clear that you are unhappy. This is a big red flag. You can’t be in a healthy relationship with someone you have that many issues with. I think you need to have a good think about whether you should even be in a relationship with him anymore because it is clearly making you unhappy.
As for wanting him to change, unfortunately you can’t. He is how he is, and if that’s not good enough for you then you should probably break up with him.
Sorry for not being positive about this, but I don’t see anyway that this can work out for you because he sounds really uninterested.
Feel free to ask me if you need any more advice, I hope this helps
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you worried that a cap in student numbers would affect your place at uni?

Yes (53)
60.92%
No (18)
20.69%
Not sure (16)
18.39%

Watched Threads