How do I flirt with my coworker?

Watch
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 4 days ago
It's all good, I'm pretty sure she's into me and I don't care about the fact that we're coworkers, it's only a part time job while I'm at Uni.
Alexty28
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 4 days ago
message her this- "send bobs and vagene"
Spoiler:
Show
If you are so confident that she likes you then just go for it man.
Anonymous #1
(Original post by Alexty28)
message her this- "send bobs and vagene"
Spoiler:
Show
If you are so confident that she likes you then just go for it man.
Yeah but I mean.. I don't know how to flirt.
Alexty28
Rep:
?
Report 4 days ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
Yeah but I mean.. I don't know how to flirt.
Well what are the signs that she has given you to make her think that you like her? How long have you known her? And do you have any contact with her outside of work?
Napp
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 4 days ago
Flop your johnson out on the table.
Anonymous #1
Well what are the signs that she has given you to make her think that you like her? How long have you known her? And do you have any contact with her outside of work?
Know here for around 4ish months, but we've only seen each other on weekends (and we had opposing shifts for a solid month), so I've only seen her at work, and when she comes in to do shopping on her days off.

There's a couple of things but this could be a really long post..

Skip it if you want.

I think she likes me..

We were talking alone in the break room and she started asking what's the youngest age I could see myself with (I'm 22), I said 18's too young, 19 too, I mean I don't know, maybe 20 but even then.. yeah so maybe 2 years younger.

I then stupidly asked how old she was (genuinely didn't know), she quickly responded 'oh I'm 20 but I'm 21 in September'..
She then went on about how she finds guys her own age too immature, so I jokingly asked if I was immature like them and she said 'oh no you're not like them at all!'

The second big thing..

I was saying how a coworker asked me if we (me and her) were dating, and how he said some creepy **** (oh well I'll have to hit her up then).
So I said 'Andrew asked me if I was with you', she goes 'really?' and I just said something stupid (like I was talking to him) 'wait, what makes you think that?', she goes 'yeah we're just chatting like', and then I went on about what the creepy **** he was saying.
She said a girl we work with slept with him a few years back.
I didn't know the girl and so we talked about that.

Then the following day out of nowhere (I was busy, but we had chatted a bit earlier) she just goes 'oh, you'll meet Rebecca today'..
I mean we hadn't spoke about that at all since then, so why did that stand out to her?

She always smiles when she sees me, she stands pretty close to me (like if we're in a group she'll stand in beside me), I catch her looking at me every now and then too..
Anonymous #1
(Original post by Napp)
Flop your johnson out on the table
*Police, this guy told me to so, you know.. immunity*
Alexty28
Rep:
?
Report 4 days ago
Know here for around 4ish months, but we've only seen each other on weekends (and we had opposing shifts for a solid month), so I've only seen her at work, and when she comes in to do shopping on her days off.

There's a couple of things but this could be a really long post..

Skip it if you want.

I think she likes me..

We were talking alone in the break room and she started asking what's the youngest age I could see myself with (I'm 22), I said 18's too young, 19 too, I mean I don't know, maybe 20 but even then.. yeah so maybe 2 years younger.

I then stupidly asked how old she was (genuinely didn't know), she quickly responded 'oh I'm 20 but I'm 21 in September'..
She then went on about how she finds guys her own age too immature, so I jokingly asked if I was immature like them and she said 'oh no you're not like them at all!'

The second big thing..

I was saying how a coworker asked me if we (me and her) were dating, and how he said some creepy **** (oh well I'll have to hit her up then).
So I said 'Andrew asked me if I was with you', she goes 'really?' and I just said something stupid (like I was talking to him) 'wait, what makes you think that?', she goes 'yeah we're just chatting like', and then I went on about what the creepy **** he was saying.
She said a girl we work with slept with him a few years back.
I didn't know the girl and so we talked about that.

Then the following day out of nowhere (I was busy, but we had chatted a bit earlier) she just goes 'oh, you'll meet Rebecca today'..
I mean we hadn't spoke about that at all since then, so why did that stand out to her?

She always smiles when she sees me, she stands pretty close to me (like if we're in a group she'll stand in beside me), I catch her looking at me every now and then too..
There are signs that do point to yes, from what you have said.
Are you sure there is nothing going on with her and your coworker? It is hard to get a full picture of the situation online, but the way she said 'yeah we're just chatting like' and he asked you if you were seeing each other. Sounds like he is trying to move in, or was he being sarcastic? And the 'oh, you'll meet Rebecca today' comment, could either be "OMG she was the one who slept with Andrew" (just gossip) or "oh maybe you should talk to her". But like I said its hard for me to understand as I don't know any of these people.
Anonymous #1
There are signs that do point to yes, from what you have said.
Are you sure there is nothing going on with her and your coworker? It is hard to get a full picture of the situation online, but the way she said 'yeah we're just chatting like' and he asked you if you were seeing each other. Sounds like he is trying to move in, or was he being sarcastic? And the 'oh, you'll meet Rebecca today' comment, could either be "OMG she was the one who slept with Andrew" (just gossip) or "oh maybe you should talk to her". But like I said its hard for me to understand as I don't know any of these people.
Oh yeah sorry I should have clarified.
She thinks he’s a bit of a creep, she said ‘call me if you need help’ and he replied ‘oh yeah give me your number I’d love to call ya’ - she said ‘yeah he’s a bit of a f*cking creep’

The conversation around the girl was essentially ‘oh yeah Andrew and Rebecca had a thing, she said he was looking through her phone and being really controlling, like even checking her phone at work, after they’d broken up and then wanting to get her to tell him her new password, which she changed because of him.

What I took from that conversation was that she didn’t just say ‘oh no but we’re just friends’ or even worse ‘eww god no’

The chatting bit was referring to me when I said he thought we were going out, as in she said her and I were just chatting, I mentioned this to a friend of mine and he took it as a good sign, because she didn’t say no to the idea of it and left it more so as ‘we’re just chatting, for now’ it’s hard to get it across online... basically it wasn’t a defensive ‘we’re just chatting’
Alexty28
Rep:
?
Report 4 days ago
Oh yeah sorry I should have clarified.
She thinks he’s a bit of a creep, she said ‘call me if you need help’ and he replied ‘oh yeah give me your number I’d love to call ya’ - she said ‘yeah he’s a bit of a f*cking creep’

The conversation around the girl was essentially ‘oh yeah Andrew and Rebecca had a thing, she said he was looking through her phone and being really controlling, like even checking her phone at work, after they’d broken up and then wanting to get her to tell him her new password, which she changed because of him.

What I took from that conversation was that she didn’t just say ‘oh no but we’re just friends’ or even worse ‘eww god no’

The chatting bit was referring to me when I said he thought we were going out, as in she said her and I were just chatting, I mentioned this to a friend of mine and he took it as a good sign, because she didn’t say no to the idea of it and left it more so as ‘we’re just chatting, for now’ it’s hard to get it across online... basically it wasn’t a defensive ‘we’re just chatting’
Oh in that case, she probably does like you. If it was me in this situation I would just ask her out for a drink, cut straight to the chase. You've known her for 4 months, no point playing the whole flirting game and girls prefer it if you are straightforward (from my experience). But there is one thing in your way... THIS BLOODY LOCKDOWN! However don't let this stop you. Just ask her soonish if she would like to go out after everything is calmed down, and keep some conversation going on over text (not full on everyday like you are already going out though).
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you worried that a cap in student numbers would affect your place at uni?

Yes (49)
59.76%
No (17)
20.73%
Not sure (16)
19.51%

Watched Threads