My anxiety is killing me

Watch
Larsa8N9
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 days ago
Every second . Every word . Every thought turns tragic and worse , I can’t win ever !
Any beautiful moment , any sad moment , any “ casual moment “ I panic and lose my **** . I am so tired, why is this keeping happening ?? I cannot enjoy a day without fear or crying , the overwhelming thoughts and feelings... thinking onto everything ... I am losing my patience.
Chloewesto
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 3 days ago
(Original post by Larsa8N9)
Every second . Every word . Every thought turns tragic and worse , I can’t win ever !
Any beautiful moment , any sad moment , any “ casual moment “ I panic and lose my **** . I am so tired, why is this keeping happening ?? I cannot enjoy a day without fear or crying , the overwhelming thoughts and feelings... thinking onto everything ... I am losing my patience.
I feel the same I literally for the first time in my life rang the Samaritans because I was having a really bad breakdown I’m so sick of feeling sad 24/7 and no one giving a ****. I’m here if you need to talk honestly I could use someone to talk to as well hence why I rang them I’m just so sick of feeling alone.
Analyst89
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 3 days ago
You need to see a doctor.

You can call the samiritans on 116 123, call mine online and there are supporting forums on the internet.

If you feel the need to talk, feel free to message me.
Larsa8N9
Rep:
?
(Original post by Chloewesto)
I feel the same I literally for the first time in my life rang the Samaritans because I was having a really bad breakdown I’m so sick of feeling sad 24/7 and no one giving a ****. I’m here if you need to talk honestly I could use someone to talk to as well hence why I rang them I’m just so sick of feeling alone.
I am sorry honey . Me too... please send me a message so we could chatt... I would love to
HGS345
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 3 days ago
I am sorry honey . Me too... please send me a message so we could chatt... I would love to
You definitely seem like you need to speak to someone to let your thoughts out. As one poster suggested, call Samaritans, don't let it build up any further. Feel free to DM me and please don't feel like nobody cares

(Original post by Chloewesto)
Same advice goes for you, if you need someone to talk to, please feel free to DM me. I'm more than happy to listen to your concerns.
Last edited by HGS345; 3 days ago
Larsa8N9
Rep:
?
(Original post by HGS345)
Same advice goes for you, if you need someone to talk to, please feel free to DM me.
Can you DM me please ? I would appreciate someone to listen .... please . I don’t know how to do that
HGS345
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 3 days ago
Can you DM me please ? I would appreciate someone to listen .... please . I don’t know how to do that
I just sent you a message, it should show up in your inbox.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

With HE fairs postponed, would a virtual HE fair be useful?

Yes (105)
60.34%
No (69)
39.66%

Watched Threads