Best time in the day to message a girl for the first time?

Watch
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
So what’s the best time in the day to send a message to a girl? This will be my first message to her. I was thinking more at 8-9PM because she is more likely to be relaxing/browsing on her phone. Should I send a message earlier than this? Thank you
Anonymous #2
Report 1 week ago
I mean it’s lockdown where she gonna be
Anonymous #1
(Original post by Anonymous)
I mean it’s lockdown where she gonna be
I know but she could still be busy in the day
Anonymous #2
Report 1 week ago
I know but she could still be busy in the day
Tell her you want to rub her like you rubbed your jerk chicken back in Africa. That’ll get a response
Anonymous #1
Tell her you want to rub her like you rubbed your jerk chicken back in Africa. That’ll get a response
Hmm
Mapleservers
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Hmm
Tell her “”if the coronavirus doesn’t take you out, can I?”””
Anonymous #1
(Original post by Mapleservers)
Tell her “”if the coronavirus doesn’t take you out, can I?”””
Haha that actually quite good
Mapleservers
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Haha that actually quite good
You’re welcome - what ever you do don’t say what anon suggest that sounds kinda creepy
Anonymous #1
You’re welcome - what ever you do don’t say what anon suggest that sounds kinda creepy
I gathered lol
I probably won’t risk the Coronavirus joke in case someone she knows has it, she might not appreciate the humour haha
Mapleservers
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
I gathered lol
I probably won’t risk the Coronavirus joke in case someone she knows has it, she might not appreciate the humour haha
True true. Depends how old and how serious she is tbf. I’ve said it to a few people I would say I told it to 3 people and 2 found it funny including one who was a nurse only kinda just opened it
Anonymous #1
True true. Depends how old and how serious she is tbf. I’ve said it to a few people I would say I told it to 3 people and 2 found it funny including one who was a nurse only kinda just opened it
She’s 17. She probably would find it funny but I really don’t want to mess this up lol
Anonymous #2
Report 1 week ago
She’s 17. She probably would find it funny but I really don’t want to mess this up lol
Are you both sexually active? I have another corona related line but it’s kinda nsfw but funny
999tigger
Badges: 19
Report 1 week ago
4:30 am so you catch her in and you are the first welcome to her day.
Anonymous #1
Are you both sexually active? I have another corona related line but it’s kinda nsfw but funny
By all means send it
(Original post by 999tigger)
4:30 am so you catch her in and you are the first welcome to her day.
Thanks for the response, isn’t 4:30 a little early?
Larsa8N9
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
In my opinion , there’s no a specific time for anything . Just message her , take the shot. I would say however, not late at night as she might get bothered or something

Good luck
Anonymous #1
(Original post by Larsa8N9)
In my opinion , there’s no a specific time for anything . Just message her , take the shot. I would say however, not late at night as she might get bothered or something

Good luck
Thank you, I will probably try sending it at 7pm then so that she has some time to think about it and isn’t busy
Larsa8N9
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Thank you, I will probably try sending it at 7pm then so that she has some time to think about it and isn’t busy
No need ❤️
And great time . I was also suggesting evenings better, at these times people are more free than usual ...
Good luck hun
999tigger
Badges: 19
Report 1 week ago
By all means send it

Thanks for the response, isn’t 4:30 a little early?
You could have shared the sunrise together and you would have been first.
CTLeafez
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
So what’s the best time in the day to send a message to a girl? This will be my first message to her. I was thinking more at 8-9PM because she is more likely to be relaxing/browsing on her phone. Should I send a message earlier than this? Thank you
She's probs gonna be in all day, message her during the daytime! She may be wanting to watch Netflix or getting ready for bed by that time

How old are you? I think you're overthinking it anyway! Go for it and good luck!
Anonymous #3
Report 1 week ago
2 or 3am... ask her how she's doing and if she wants to come over
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Regarding Ofqual's most recent update, do you think you will be given a fair grade this summer?

Yes (306)
34.27%
No (587)
65.73%

Watched Threads