This is a very sensitive topic but I just need a moment to talk about it

Watch
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 6 days ago
Basically I’ve been more open to the idea of losing my virginity after starting uni but the thing is I’ve never done anything like masturbation or fingering myself so am scared it will hurt
Recently I’ve decided that I’m gonna start to finger myself so I can figure out what I like and hopefully break my hymen so the pain isn’t as bad
I’ve started to try but can’t seem to find my hole.... is this just because it’s really small right now? Like I was feeling around and idk if it was the urethral opening (can this even be felt) or the vagina (almost certain it was because it was quite low down)but I felt a small hole so thought I would try press on it but couldn’t get my finger inside as I felt a bit of tissue blocking me from getting in, the hole was just slightly smaller than my finger but I could get some of it in but then felt something blocking it so I stopped before I hurt myself, I can’t tell if this was my vagina or urethral hole because it was a lot smaller than the diagrams show it to be and when I tried looking I couldn’t visibly see anything....
I know there is a hole there but I can’t for the life of me work out where it is, I’ve read about vaginismus and I’m concerned that I might have it because I really can’t see the hole and don’t know if the small opening I felt was the vagina.... I’m scared of trying to go deeper in that hole just in case it’s the urethral hole and I damage it
black tea
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 6 days ago
Your urethra is tiny, you would not be able to get a finger inside it. You are most likely trying to put your finger inside your vagina and the tissue you are feeling is your hymen.
Anonymous #2
Report 6 days ago
Awh darling, be carful. It’s going to hurt either way when you lose your virginity, just use lube and it should not be as painful and for the love of god please use a condom. Under 25’s in the uk can get free plan b tho.

When you start masterbating there will be a slight tissue, and it will hurt trust me on that, so use lube and just explore. I can’t tell you where your opening is because every Vagina is different, your urethral hole is tiny you wouldn’t even be able to put a finger in there.

But just do what you think is best, what I would recommend is if your really scared is do it in front of a mirror as stupid as that sounds and just go for it but once again use lube as it gonan hurt if you go in dry
Anonymous #1
Like it does hurt and then I get scared just in case I do damage lol, I can’t visibly see a hole but maybe I’m not stretching enough.... I can kind of feel a slight opening but it hurts when I try go any deeper, I really hope this is normal and a not a sign for vaginismus
Anonymous #1
(Original post by black tea)
Your urethra is tiny, you would not be able to get a finger inside it. You are most likely trying to put your finger inside your vagina and the tissue you are feeling is your hymen.
But the hole is really small (roughly the size of my finger) and when I try go deeper, it does hurt, I don’t know if I would describe the resistance as tissue as it is pretty moist (sorry if that’s tmi..)
black tea
Rep:
?
Report 6 days ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
But the hole is really small (roughly the size of my finger) and when I try go deeper, it does hurt, I don’t know if I would describe the resistance as tissue as it is pretty moist (sorry if that’s tmi..)
It's your vagina.
Pharyngotympanic
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 6 days ago
How can you get to university age and not know where your own vagina is?
Anonymous #1
(Original post by black tea)
It's your vagina.
Okay.... I’m just scared to actually go any deeper because it hurts, I also don’t know what to expect if my hymen was to break
I must sound so uneducated on this but this is not a common thing for a girl to do where I come from but I just wanna try and make it more comfortable for myself when I decide to finally lose my virginity
Anonymous #1
(Original post by Pharyngotympanic)
How can you get to university age and not know where your own vagina is?
This topic is very taboo where I come from so I never really tried to see where it was as I had always been told that anything related to the vagina should never be mentioned around anyone
black tea
Rep:
?
Report 6 days ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
Okay.... I’m just scared to actually go any deeper because it hurts, I also don’t know what to expect if my hymen was to break
I must sound so uneducated on this but this is not a common thing for a girl to do where I come from but I just wanna try and make it more comfortable for myself when I decide to finally lose my virginity
I would suggest using lots of lube to try an make things more comfortable.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you think non-essential uni exams should be cancelled?

Yes, they should be cancelled altogether (91)
52.3%
No, they should still go ahead (34)
19.54%
They should be cancelled for everyone but final year (49)
28.16%

Watched Threads