Davidh2020
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
Hi
I had to send off my daughter's passport to student finance two weeks ago. They sent me an email last Friday saying my passport was on its way. They gave me a tracking number for royal mail. When i enter it it says that they have been motified by the sender that they are preparing to send the item to them. Still no passport and the sf office is closed with no way of contacting them?
SFE Isaac
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 4 days ago
(Original post by Davidh2020)
Hi
I had to send off my daughter's passport to student finance two weeks ago. They sent me an email last Friday saying my passport was on its way. They gave me a tracking number for royal mail. When i enter it it says that they have been motified by the sender that they are preparing to send the item to them. Still no passport and the sf office is closed with no way of contacting them?
Hi David, apologies for the delay in responding to your query. Has your daughter now received her passport?
Thanks, Isaac.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Regarding Ofqual's most recent update, do you think you will be given a fair grade this summer?

Yes (306)
34.27%
No (587)
65.73%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed