I am probably going to be withdrawn from course because my student finance is delayed

Watch
Nenyyy
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 6 days ago
So I sent my student finance on 15th of January 2020. I was missing few information that I sent them by post in February. I called on few times during February to check is everything alright, they would usually tell me that everything seems fine and my application has been reviewed. Fast forward March I call them, everything is alright, application is still getting reviewed and they can't tell me anymore information. One week later I call them, they tell me that few info that I sent already is missing, I call them again because I was bit confused other person told me that my form is completely wrong, I speak with one of the managers he told me that I just need to update University adress. 3 people, 3 different information. I called last week, they told me everything seems fine now and that they will update on 25th of March and I should know by then, they didn't update anything. I have deadline untill 30th of March otherwise I will be withdrawn from university. Now due to corona, I can't even contact them and I can't track my application online.Is there any solution to this???
Thank you and kind regards.
Last edited by Nenyyy; 6 days ago
Doolittle1
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 5 days ago
I have the same question.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you think non-essential uni exams should be cancelled?

Yes, they should be cancelled altogether (90)
52.63%
No, they should still go ahead (34)
19.88%
They should be cancelled for everyone but final year (47)
27.49%

Watched Threads