Your questions answered - CU Scarborough

Watch
Coventry University
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
If you'd like more information about CU Scarborough, or have any questions about student life in Scarborough, things to do in the area, or want to ask our students what it's like to study their course here, this is the place to ask!
Anonymous #1
Report 2 months ago
(Original post by Coventry University)
If you'd like more information about CU Scarborough, or have any questions about student life in Scarborough, things to do in the area, or want to ask our students what it's like to study their course here, this is the place to ask!
Please why is it taking so long for them to issue a CAS it’s been a month now
Coventry University Student Ambassadors
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
Please why is it taking so long for them to issue a CAS it’s been a month now
Hi there,

I can see you have commented on multiple threads regarding this. Have you had your queries answered?

Thanks
Mel - Student Ambassador
Janio1234
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Coventry University)
Hello there! I'm just awaiting the decision following my recent interview for Mental Health Nursing at the CU Scarborough campus (September 21 intake). Can you advise me what the next steps are if I'm accepted? When will the DBS be done and do I pay for that? As we're living in times of covid, will the uniform fittings be done in person or do we send measurements online? Can you also advise on the current procedure for having a pre start date medical?

Shout out to anyone else starting CU Scarborough. Unfortunately there isn't a lot on this website pertaining to this particular uni. Sadly, this campus isn't even listed on the homepage. :rolleyes:
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Janio1234)
Hello there! I'm just awaiting the decision following my recent interview for Mental Health Nursing at the CU Scarborough campus (September 21 intake). Can you advise me what the next steps are if I'm accepted? When will the DBS be done and do I pay for that? As we're living in times of covid, will the uniform fittings be done in person or do we send measurements online? Can you also advise on the current procedure for having a pre start date medical?

Shout out to anyone else starting CU Scarborough. Unfortunately there isn't a lot on this website pertaining to this particular uni. Sadly, this campus isn't even listed on the homepage. :rolleyes:
Hi Janio1234

Thank you so much for your message. It’s great to hear you could be joining us in September. Unfortunately, as this account is run by student ambassadors such as myself, we don’t have specific information regarding admissions.

However I have been in touch with my manager and she suggested emailing us at [email protected]. If you direct all your questions here you should get a more definitive answer. If you were given an offer, more information will be giving at that point but if you’d like some information ahead of that, the email is your best bet.

Please let me know if I can help you with anything else

Thanks
Mel - Primary Education Student Ambassador
Janio1234
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Hi Mel

Thanks for taking the time to look into this for me. I’ll just bide my time and (fingers crossed) wait for my offer to arrive 😊
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Janio1234)
Hi Mel

Thanks for taking the time to look into this for me. I’ll just bide my time and (fingers crossed) wait for my offer to arrive 😊
You’re welcome Janio1234,

Wishing you lots of luck for your offer! If you do have any more questions in the meantime, please feel free to ask away 😊

Mel 😊
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you think receiving Teacher Assessed Grades will impact your future?

I'm worried it will negatively impact me getting into university/college (221)
43.25%
I'm worried that I'm not academically prepared for the next stage in my educational journey (58)
11.35%
I'm worried it will impact my future career (39)
7.63%
I'm worried that my grades will be seen as 'lesser' because I didn't take exams (108)
21.14%
I don't think that receiving these grades will impact my future (57)
11.15%
I think that receiving these grades will affect me in another way (let us know in the discussion!) (28)
5.48%

Watched Threads