TattooedRedWolf
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 6 days ago
Hi! So I'm making a student finance application for my mom and she has to send some evidence but I'm not sure about 2 things and as some of you know, student finance can't be contacted anymore due to the Corona Virus thing.
So it says that she has to send evidence for the pension fund but the only 2 options are a bank statement or something from an accountant but the pension is automatically deducted to the pension fund, none of those 2 options would prove it, what should I send or do?

And second, she also has to submit an evidence for adult dependents and the options for evidence have nothing to do with the adult dependency but whatever. I am the adult dependent because I am in full-time education. She might be able to send her P60 but she is not sure if she still has it. Another option is a letter stating the reason for dependency, is this letter supposed to be written by her or is it some other form of official paper? I have no idea

Can someone help, please? Thanks!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you think non-essential uni exams should be cancelled?

Yes, they should be cancelled altogether (91)
52.6%
No, they should still go ahead (34)
19.65%
They should be cancelled for everyone but final year (48)
27.75%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise