biology practical vitamin c with DCPIPWatch
Imagine that you are a scientist in a physiology research lab. Outline the design of an investigation to determine whether taking vitamin C supplements benefits people.
Hi, I moved your thread to a more specific forum It would help the person seeing this post if you gave them what you've done so far and what part you dont understand for more specific advice
So far I've done this:
(1) Take three groups of people.
(2) One group people who take the same amount of vitamin C supplements and another with people who take excess amount of vitamin C supplements and one where no vitamin C supplements are consumed.
(3) Make sure that everyone is of the same age and gender.
(4) Before starting the experiment take urine and blood samples of everyone and record the data.
(5) Every week for a year, collect urine and blood samples of everyone and compare the results.
(6) Those who took excess supplements of vitamin C would have a urine sample of concentrated vitamin C