The Student Room Group

Ford or Vauxhall

Scroll to see replies

It would have to be Vauxhall for me.
Original post by LTEcactus

I thought reverse was down from 5 in a Fiesta, but there isn't a switch, it just goes in from what I remember?

It is (until it pops back out, %$#&ing Ford :tongue:) It's the Corsa we're taking about having the clicky reverse behind 1st
Reply 22
Original post by Karisa96
It would have to be Vauxhall for me.

Any reason?
Original post by Joe Weller
Any reason?

My little sister recently bought a corsa, I was pleasantly surprised how high spec it was. It had heated windscreen, heated front seats, heated mirrors leather upholstery, and more pretty impressive for what I call a tool of the trade car.
My little sister recently bought a corsa, I was pleasantly surprised how high spec it was. It had heated windscreen, heated front seats, heated mirrors leather upholstery, and more pretty impressive for what I call a tool of the trade car.

My Fiesta also has each one of those options (as does my 02 Merc :tongue:) It seems kind of standard.
Reply 25

Probably top of the range model though

Nice!! That's a rare spec for a Corsa, the vast majority of them are the basic SXi spec.
But they hardly have stuff like climate control and heated seats, and none of them have a centre armrest, which is annoying tbh.
I know they are nice to haves, but climate control is so much better than air con.
neither.
Reply 28
Original post by RoyalSheepy
neither.

What would you buy then, vw, fiat, honda, skoda etc?
(edited 4 years ago)
Original post by Joe Weller
What would you buy then

Not a Ford or a Vauxhall

Spoiler

Reply 30
Not a Ford or a Vauxhall

Spoiler

True
Reply 31