Flyehigh
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
My parents already have an account for my sister who went to uni 2 years ago. Do they need to make a separate account for me?
Flyehigh
Rep:
?
Bump
CoffeeAndPolitics
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by Flyehigh)
My parents already have an account for my sister who went to uni 2 years ago. Do they need to make a separate account for me?
I believe that they won't have to make a separate account for you.
Flyehigh
Rep:
?
(Original post by CoffeeAndPolitics)
I believe that they won't have to make a separate account for you.
My mum made a separate account for me on accident and now it won't let her support my application as its saying it can't find my code and that I need to phone them but all the phonelines are closed.
CoffeeAndPolitics
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
My mum made a separate account for me on accident and now it won't let her support my application as its saying it can't find my code and that I need to phone them but all the phonelines are closed.
That's frustrating. Try contacting SFE via Twitter if possible and keep trying given that you've said the phone lines are closed.
Flyehigh
Rep:
?
That's frustrating. Try contacting SFE via Twitter if possible and keep trying given that you've said the phone lines are closed.
They've said they are off social media too which Is weird as you can work from home.
CoffeeAndPolitics
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
They've said they are off social media too which Is weird as you can work from home.
Just had a quick look on here and it says all their contact channels are temporarily closed whilst they figure out how to deliver their services during this unprecedented period. Unfortunately, this means you'll have to wait but keep an eye on their Twitter feed for now. Hope this helps!

P.S. SFE can be a bit of a pain sometimes.
Flyehigh
Rep:
?
Just had a quick look on here and it says all their contact channels are temporarily closed whilst they figure out how to deliver their services during this unprecedented period. Unfortunately, this means you'll have to wait but keep an eye on their Twitter feed for now. Hope this helps!

P.S. SFE can be a bit of a pain sometimes.
Yes I've heard about that they can be quite a pain.
If theirs a delay will it only be for my maintenance loan as thats the only thing that requires parental information or would it be for my tuition loan too?
CoffeeAndPolitics
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Yes I've heard about that they can be quite a pain.
If theirs a delay will it only be for my maintenance loan as thats the only thing that requires parental information or would it be for my tuition loan too?
I'm not 100% sure I'm afraid. Hopefully, they're back up and running soon to deal with queries.
Flyehigh
Rep:
?
I'm not 100% sure I'm afraid. Hopefully, they're back up and running soon to deal with queries.
Thankyou.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Regarding Ofqual's most recent update, do you think you will be given a fair grade this summer?

Yes (297)
34.18%
No (572)
65.82%

Watched Threads