The Student Room Group

Student finance help

My parents already have an account for my sister who went to uni 2 years ago. Do they need to make a separate account for me?
Bump
Reply 2
Original post by Flyehigh
My parents already have an account for my sister who went to uni 2 years ago. Do they need to make a separate account for me?

I believe that they won't have to make a separate account for you. :smile:
Original post by CoffeeAndPolitics
I believe that they won't have to make a separate account for you. :smile:

My mum made a separate account for me on accident and now it won't let her support my application as its saying it can't find my code and that I need to phone them but all the phonelines are closed.
Reply 4
My mum made a separate account for me on accident and now it won't let her support my application as its saying it can't find my code and that I need to phone them but all the phonelines are closed.

That's frustrating. Try contacting SFE via Twitter if possible and keep trying given that you've said the phone lines are closed.
That's frustrating. Try contacting SFE via Twitter if possible and keep trying given that you've said the phone lines are closed.

They've said they are off social media too which Is weird as you can work from home.
Reply 6
They've said they are off social media too which Is weird as you can work from home.

Just had a quick look on here and it says all their contact channels are temporarily closed whilst they figure out how to deliver their services during this unprecedented period. Unfortunately, this means you'll have to wait but keep an eye on their Twitter feed for now. Hope this helps! :smile:

P.S. SFE can be a bit of a pain sometimes.
Just had a quick look on here and it says all their contact channels are temporarily closed whilst they figure out how to deliver their services during this unprecedented period. Unfortunately, this means you'll have to wait but keep an eye on their Twitter feed for now. Hope this helps! :smile:

P.S. SFE can be a bit of a pain sometimes.

Yes I've heard about that they can be quite a pain.
If theirs a delay will it only be for my maintenance loan as thats the only thing that requires parental information or would it be for my tuition loan too?
Reply 8
Yes I've heard about that they can be quite a pain.
If theirs a delay will it only be for my maintenance loan as thats the only thing that requires parental information or would it be for my tuition loan too?

I'm not 100% sure I'm afraid. Hopefully, they're back up and running soon to deal with queries. :smile:
I'm not 100% sure I'm afraid. Hopefully, they're back up and running soon to deal with queries. :smile:

Thankyou.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending