The Student Room Group

Coursework

Due to this lockdown, I have nowhere to really do my coursework. Since my Uni closed, I have been trying to do it at home but my family insists on making it as difficult as possible to do any coursework. My mum, during one of my Online lessons yesterday (at the time of writing this), kept distracting my focus from watching my teacher go through a presentation, to talk about things that did not apply to me. It was only towards the end of the lesson when she asked if I was in a lesson.
My dad keeps coming into the living room to talk to my mum and my sister and there really isn't anywhere else to do my coursework.
I wouldn't mind so much if it was just writing reports, but it's using software I haven't really used before.
Any ideas would be helpful.
Original post by EJC001
Due to this lockdown, I have nowhere to really do my coursework. Since my Uni closed, I have been trying to do it at home but my family insists on making it as difficult as possible to do any coursework. My mum, during one of my Online lessons yesterday (at the time of writing this), kept distracting my focus from watching my teacher go through a presentation, to talk about things that did not apply to me. It was only towards the end of the lesson when she asked if I was in a lesson.
My dad keeps coming into the living room to talk to my mum and my sister and there really isn't anywhere else to do my coursework.
I wouldn't mind so much if it was just writing reports, but it's using software I haven't really used before.
Any ideas would be helpful.

probably the only way to handle this is talking to them beforehand or using a spare room in the house. if you do decide to talk to them, make sure you explain just how important it is that you get some quiet.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending