History GCSE Edexcel Question - Two features of...

Watch
Nicholasyoannou
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 9 months ago
My teacher set us these questions and I am not sure how to answer them. Here they are.

- Describe two features of Anglo Saxon villages

- Describe two features of Anglo Saxon towns.
999tigger
Badges: 19
Report 9 months ago
(Original post by Nicholasyoannou)
My teacher set us these questions and I am not sure how to answer them. Here they are.

- Describe two features of Anglo Saxon villages

- Describe two features of Anglo Saxon towns.
A feature of something is an interesting or important part or characteristic of it.

What does Mr google say in the research you have done?
Nicholasyoannou
Rep:
?
(Original post by 999tigger)
A feature of something is an interesting or important part or characteristic of it.

What does Mr google say in the research you have done?
It's really hard. I have had a look on the BBC and I couldn't find much. I didn't even know that Anglo Saxon villages and towns were different! Please, someone give me a site that could help me, or help me answer the question!
999tigger
Report 9 months ago
It's really hard. I have had a look on the BBC and I couldn't find much. I didn't even know that Anglo Saxon villages and towns were different! Please, someone give me a site that could help me, or help me answer the question!
Do you know what a village is?

Do you know what a town is?

Do you know how to use google?

Have you googled Anglo Saxon villages?
Have you googled Anglo Saxon town?
Nicholasyoannou
Rep:
?
(Original post by 999tigger)
Do you know what a village is?

Do you know what a town is?

Do you know how to use google?

Have you googled Anglo Saxon villages?
Have you googled Anglo Saxon town?
Dude, I need to know the difference between them. I actually don't know the difference. I thought towns and villages were exactly the same thing. I have googled it, if anyone else says "google it". I have tried looking but it is the same response for both. Please, someone with historic knowledge.
999tigger
Report 9 months ago
Dude, I need to know the difference between them. I actually don't know the difference. I thought towns and villages were exactly the same thing. I have googled it, if anyone else says "google it". I have tried looking but it is the same response for both. Please, someone with historic knowledge.
town
1. a built-up area with a name, defined boundaries, and local government, that is larger than a village and generally smaller than a city.

village
1. a group of houses and associated buildings, larger than a hamlet and smaller than a town, situated in a rural area.

Im trying to help you look up the answer rather than look it up for you.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you have the space and resources you need to succeed in home learning?

Yes I have everything I need (437)
56.24%
I don't have everything I need (340)
43.76%

Watched Threads