The Student Room Group
Kingston University
Kingston University
Kingston upon Thames

Kingston Uni Accommodation

Hey,
I’ve firmed my offer for Kingston and will be at the Kingston Hill campus I was just wondering if anyone had any advice about accommodation - I’ve been looking at chancellors hall so does anyone know much about there?
Also for actually booking the accommodation how does it work? Do I need to look into second/third choices of accommodation or am I likely to be able to get a room in my first choice?
Thanks.
Hey, I'm planning on going to Kingston this coming September and I'm looking at Kingston Plaza Accomodation which looks pretty decent and not too far from centre and the Kingston Hill Campus.

Have you decided yet?
Kingston University
Kingston University
Kingston upon Thames
Original post by Anonymous
Hey,
I’ve firmed my offer for Kingston and will be at the Kingston Hill campus I was just wondering if anyone had any advice about accommodation - I’ve been looking at chancellors hall so does anyone know much about there?
Also for actually booking the accommodation how does it work? Do I need to look into second/third choices of accommodation or am I likely to be able to get a room in my first choice?
Thanks.

Hi! I have a room available in Aparto, Arbury court if you are looking for accommodation? It is inclusive of an en suite, shared kitchen, clean and modern facilities. As well as gym and gym classes also available. Please message for more info if interested :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending