Please help asap !!!! Very urgent

Watch
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 3 days ago
Hello !

I have a friend that has a facebook business page for his shop linked to his personal profile.He said to me that someone in order to like the facebook page of his shop the customer needs to go to his personal profile and find the @ from there in order to like the facebook page of the shop . Does anybody know how to remove the facebook business page for his shop from his personal profile without loosing the facebook page of the shop ( ie: The posts , the followers , etc )
Rock Fan
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 3 days ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
Hello !

I have a friend that has a facebook business page for his shop linked to his personal profile.He said to me that someone in order to like the facebook page of his shop the customer needs to go to his personal profile and find the @ from there in order to like the facebook page of the shop . Does anybody know how to remove the facebook business page for his shop from his personal profile without loosing the facebook page of the shop ( ie: The posts , the followers , etc )
Not sure, maybe he needs to go into his privacy settings for that
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

With HE fairs postponed, would a virtual HE fair be useful?

Yes (103)
60.95%
No (66)
39.05%

Watched Threads