Oscar2020_
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
Is the Appendix a necessary part of the Extended Project? If so, what should it consist of and how should it be structured?
Last edited by Oscar2020_; 1 week ago
Arctic Kitten
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
No, but you might want to have one, depending on the context. It's to show info that is tedious to include and not very necessary but might provide a lot of insight for people that are interested.
For example, if you are showing some graph/model, but how you process data to give the graph/ reason to choose that particular model might not be necessary and boring. But you might include that in the appendix.
Or proof of some maths formulae you used, or structure of an electrical component you used so people can replicate your experiment.
Oscar2020_
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
(Original post by Arctic Kitten)
No, but you might want to have one, depending on the context. It's to show info that is tedious to include and not very necessary but might provide a lot of insight for people that are interested.
For example, if you are showing some graph/model, but how you process data to give the graph/ reason to choose that particular model might not be necessary and boring. But you might include that in the appendix.
Or proof of some maths formulae you used, or structure of an electrical component you used so people can replicate your experiment.
Thank you! My project didn't really include anything like that so I think I'll just leave it out, thanks anyway for the help!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Regarding Ofqual's most recent update, do you think you will be given a fair grade this summer?

Yes (305)
34.27%
No (585)
65.73%

Watched Threads