Flyehigh
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
My mum already had a student finance account for my sister and created another one for me now she has two linked accounts and it won't let her enter my customer reference number and complete the details. Student finance phonelines are closed and social media is closed as well. What should I do??
Flyehigh
Rep:
?
Bump
Liverpool Hope University
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by Flyehigh)
My mum already had a student finance account for my sister and created another one for me now she has two linked accounts and it won't let her enter my customer reference number and complete the details. Student finance phonelines are closed and social media is closed as well. What should I do??
Hello,

If your mother has two accounts she would need to get in tcouh with Student Finance in order to have the latest one removed and so she can use the first one she created. As it is an account with financial details attached it is important for SF to have only one account with these detailed input on to it in order to prevent fraudulent activity and GDPR reasons.

If you cannot call them you could post this into the Ask Student Finance session or find out what their alternative whilst their lines are down (they should have some form of online chat availble. Depending on the student finance you have (NI, Wales, England) you will need to go to the appropriate website.

I hope this helps!

Patrick :lep:
Flyehigh
Rep:
?
(Original post by Liverpool Hope University)
Hello,

If your mother has two accounts she would need to get in tcouh with Student Finance in order to have the latest one removed and so she can use the first one she created. As it is an account with financial details attached it is important for SF to have only one account with these detailed input on to it in order to prevent fraudulent activity and GDPR reasons.

If you cannot call them you could post this into the Ask Student Finance session or find out what their alternative whilst their lines are down (they should have some form of online chat availble. Depending on the student finance you have (NI, Wales, England) you will need to go to the appropriate website.

I hope this helps!

Patrick :lep:
Okay thankyou ☺️
Liverpool Hope University
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by Flyehigh)
Okay thankyou ☺️
No problem! If you have any more questions just ask!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Regarding Ofqual's most recent update, do you think you will be given a fair grade this summer?

Yes (228)
33.78%
No (447)
66.22%

Watched Threads