Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
Basically, I lost my virginity a couple of weeks ago to my boyfriend but we didn’t use any protection and I took ellaone the day after it happened like straight away in the morning. However, we had unprotected sex again a few days later ( I know I am really stupid but I wasnt really thinking at the time) but we didn’t have sex for long because I stopped it after like 10 seconds because we had no protection. I wasn’t going to take the morning after pill this time because nothing much happened but a couple of days later I decided to get it because I was scared and the pharmacist gave me Ezinelle. I took this pill last Thursday and I took ellaone the Sunday before. However I am worried because I was due on my period yesterday and I haven’t come on yet. I felt a bit like I was going to come on earlier this week but I don’t know if these are period symptoms or pregnancy symptoms. Also I was reading online that the morning after pill doesn’t work after ovulation? The first time I took the pill was 5 days after I had ovulated so I’m really confused about whether it has worked or not because my pharmacist didn’t say anything about ovulation when I told her about when my period is next due. Can anyone offer any advice please because I’m really really stressed out!

Thank you!
Anonymous #2
Report 1 week ago
They’re pregnancy symptoms and no the pill doesn’t always work that’s why you should use a condom
Anonymous #2
Report 1 week ago
Sounds like you’re pregnant congratulations> is it a boy or girl you want? I also recommend getting a std test.
username2646039
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
I mean you should think before you do something like that as a baby lasts forever

Take a test and like anon said get tested for a sti and std aswell since you didn’t bother using a condom
Anonymous #2
Report 1 week ago
Preggers during corona 😬
Anonymous #2
Report 1 week ago
Did your school not have sex Ed? or something although I mean it’s common sense to use correct protection so they probably expect you to already know
Anonymous #2
Report 1 week ago
Hi hun I know it might be scary for you but I highly recommend getting a full test and full screening with blood tests for safety and also you make sure you have have anything that’ll kill you such as a sexual transmission which pass extremely easy x
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Regarding Ofqual's most recent update, do you think you will be given a fair grade this summer?

Yes (341)
34.8%
No (639)
65.2%

Watched Threads