Insight on Town Planning and Police Constable ApprenticeshipWatch
I'd like to hear from your point of view, so it doesn't matter if the universities and/ or employment environment is exactly the same.
I've got some questions that applies to both apprenticeships because I would like some insight on what it's like to be in these courses:
- What are the timetables like for the lectures? Is there a set time table or do they differ each week?
- How many days are split between attending to lectures and working?
- How difficult is it to time manage between working and studying?
- What are the main assessment methods in these apprenticeships? How many assignments are there per year?
- How much support do you get from the workplace and university?
- Would it be possible to send me 1 or 2 lecture powerpoints to give me an idea of what is being taught? I worry about the difficulty of the lectures....
- Lastly, what questions were you asked in your interview to become an apprentice?
Thank you for reading this. I'm asking so many questions because I really want to be as prepared as possible and any info will be appreciated
Quick guides to apprenticeships