Insight on Town Planning and Police Constable Apprenticeship

Watch
crazyplanet
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
Hi guys, so I've sent an application for a town planning (Bristol Council) apprenticeship and am considering a police constable apprenticeship too.

I'd like to hear from your point of view, so it doesn't matter if the universities and/ or employment environment is exactly the same.

I've got some questions that applies to both apprenticeships because I would like some insight on what it's like to be in these courses:

- What are the timetables like for the lectures? Is there a set time table or do they differ each week?
- How many days are split between attending to lectures and working?
- How difficult is it to time manage between working and studying?
- What are the main assessment methods in these apprenticeships? How many assignments are there per year?
- How much support do you get from the workplace and university?
- Would it be possible to send me 1 or 2 lecture powerpoints to give me an idea of what is being taught? I worry about the difficulty of the lectures....
- Lastly, what questions were you asked in your interview to become an apprentice?

Thank you for reading this. I'm asking so many questions because I really want to be as prepared as possible and any info will be appreciated
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Regarding Ofqual's most recent update, do you think you will be given a fair grade this summer?

Yes (280)
33.9%
No (546)
66.1%

Watched Threads