girlysirly
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
hey is biology, psychology and sociology good levels that compliment each other ?

but I was thinking about instead of sociology doing computer science which subject combination would be best and will help me most.

thank you x
Bhaker_5x
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by girlysirly)
hey is biology, psychology and sociology good levels that compliment each other ?

but I was thinking about instead of sociology doing computer science which subject combination would be best and will help me most.
biology sociology and psychology really compliment one another and it also depend on what you want to do further on and it seems like you want to go onto learning about the brain so i would pick sociology over computer science. i also had a look at computer science as one of my options but it seems more like marketing to me so i didn't choose it.
hope this helps
girlysirly
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
(Original post by Bhaker_5x)
biology sociology and psychology really compliment one another and it also depend on what you want to do further on and it seems like you want to go onto learning about the brain so i would pick sociology over computer science. i also had a look at computer science as one of my options but it seems more like marketing to me so i didn't choose it.
hope this helps
thank you, this was very helpful.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Regarding Ofqual's most recent update, do you think you will be given a fair grade this summer?

Yes (93)
26.96%
No (252)
73.04%

Watched Threads