thatengineerguy
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 days ago
I am in serious trouble. I managed to get a grade 7 in my March DT mock.
In DT, you have your NEA portfolio and and your assessment. I have not done my portfolio. I am talking about 8/30 slides I've done in a whole year. My teacher is asking for them by the end of this month, and I'm worried as to what would happen to my final grade. What should I do?!
GCSE exams :(
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 2 days ago
idn all ik is that I gona ffffffffffffffaaaaaaaaale
izzy1422
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 2 days ago
(Original post by thatengineerguy)
In DT, you have your NEA portfolio and and your assessment. I have not done my portfolio. I am talking about 8/30 slides I've done in a whole year. My teacher is asking for them by the end of this month, and I'm worried as to what would happen to my final grade. What should I do?!
I do DT too and I've nowhere near finished my NEA, this probably doesn't help, but you're not alone
boii231
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 2 days ago
(Original post by izzy1422)
I do DT too and I've nowhere near finished my NEA, this probably doesn't help, but you're not alone
If you give me your email address i can probably guide you through the process

I have finished and my NEA and recieved my mark i got 92/100 so i have a pretty good idea
boii231
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 2 days ago
(Original post by thatengineerguy)
If you give me your email address i can probably guide you through the process

I have finished and my NEA and recieved my mark i got 92/100 so i have a pretty good idea
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

With HE fairs postponed, would a virtual HE fair be useful?

Yes (84)
62.22%
No (51)
37.78%

Watched Threads