I have a wart that's bleeding, should I see a gp?

Watch
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 2 days ago
It has been for a couple of month but last month after bleeding once it started to get bigger slightly, from about 2mm to about 5mm diameter, it looks like there's blood under the skin (a black lump taking over 3 quarters of the affected area and it's under a layer of skin)
I don't know if this is too minute and normal to go away on it's on or if I should be concerned
kattarina
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 2 days ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
It has been for a couple of month but last month after bleeding once it started to get bigger slightly, from about 2mm to about 5mm diameter, it looks like there's blood under the skin (a black lump taking over 3 quarters of the affected area and it's under a layer of skin)
I don't know if this is too minute and normal to go away on it's on or if I should be concerned
um YES
kattarina
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 2 days ago
Don't listen/ try to get medical advice on this platform - not everyone here is a doctor and misinformation can be spread so easily!! See a GP! But be careful. I'd also go now before corona gets really bad and they limit the number of GP's for their actual use!!
Mobitela
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 2 days ago
Well, you should probably ring 111 first and ask them for help / what you should, then if they tell you to go and physically see a doctor, you should. Otherwise, due to the rapid spread of the corona virus, its best to stay inside and keep away from others.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

With HE fairs postponed, would a virtual HE fair be useful?

Yes (82)
62.12%
No (50)
37.88%

Watched Threads