Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
Before we finished school me and this guy from my class was talking about dead people. We told this other guy as well about it and he was laughing so I got annoyed and turned is imac off from the wall then the teacher rushed over saying stand outside. One minute later Im outside explaing what happned that he laughed at dead people but shes not believing me as the guy who laughed is "well behaved". The teacher is on that walkie talkie radio thing trying to contact someone to take me because I have a c3 after school det hich is 1 hour but you get notice so I was meant to do it the day after but schools closed.

Im in year 11, the thing is Im just worried what is going to happen with this dettention because with my school you dont know what they can do. Im just worried that they might punish me another way like not let me take my gcses or not put a good word in to employers, they might say "oh he turned somebodys pc off while they were working".
Fab179
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Hi ,I think the school wouldn't go that far to not let you do your GCSE's or something similar to that but, I also do understand where you are coming from. Have you tried to talk to another teacher or member of staff at the school? Is there any family member who can perhaps talk to the teacher?
Anonymous #1
(Original post by Fab179)
Hi ,I think the school wouldn't go that far to not let you do your GCSE's or something similar to that but, I also do understand where you are coming from. Have you tried to talk to another teacher or member of staff at the school? Is there any family member who can perhaps talk to the teacher?
Ive not told famliy or Ill get told off big time. I cant talk to the teacher because it happned the last day I was in school.
Fab179
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
Ive not told famliy or Ill get told off big time. I cant talk to the teacher because it happned the last day I was in school.
Emailing them?
Anonymous #1
(Original post by Fab179)
Emailing them?
Maybe
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Regarding Ofqual's most recent update, do you think you will be given a fair grade this summer?

Yes (306)
34.3%
No (586)
65.7%

Watched Threads