ineedhelpaah
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 day ago
I’m applying for dentistry & foundation courses, I’ve been rejected by 3 unis but still waiting on 2, Bristol and Plymouth, I’ve had my interview at Bristol so I’m waiting on theirs but I’ve heard nothing at all from Plymouth with all the coronavirus stuff going on I’m so scared that Ill be rejected by all my unis, what can I do if I get rejected my all my unis with the cornavirus situation? (
stereotypeasian
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 1 day ago
take a gap year and reapply next year
ineedhelpaah
Rep:
?
(Original post by stereotypeasian)
take a gap year and reapply next year
yeah I guess so :/ ugh just so annoying
stereotypeasian
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 1 day ago
(Original post by ineedhelpaah)
yeah I guess so :/ ugh just so annoying
I understand and I relate to you right now just not with dentistry
Admit-One
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 1 day ago
To be honest, the coronavirus won't make much difference, (although Clearing may end up not taking place, but that's another matter). As in any other cycle you should await your remaining decisions, then either use Extra or Adjustment if they're suitable for your circumstances. If your results aren't strong and were a factor in not receiving offers, then you should consider retakes if the courses you are looking at accept them.

You could always have a look around at places you might consider through Extra now. You've er, presumably got some time on your hands
ineedhelpaah
Rep:
?
(Original post by Admit-One)
To be honest, the coronavirus won't make much difference, (although Clearing may end up not taking place, but that's another matter). As in any other cycle you should await your remaining decisions, then either use Extra or Adjustment if they're suitable for your circumstances. If your results aren't strong and were a factor in not receiving offers, then you should consider retakes if the courses you are looking at accept them.

You could always have a look around at places you might consider through Extra now. You've er, presumably got some time on your hands
yeah I guess so I’ll start looking at some other courses but I have nooo clue what my teachers would predict me so that’s going to be the only struggle
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

With HE fairs postponed, would a virtual HE fair be useful?

Yes (45)
60%
No (30)
40%

Watched Threads