: ).
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
I'm an A-level student, I was going to give my final exams this June. I just got to know by my school today that we won't be having mocks. They are not certain how we'll be awarded our grades. I know a lot of you are in the same situation so I wanted to ask if u guys are still studying? Am I supposed to keep all my books and papers back and just keep attending online classes? Is there a possibility of the board exams taking place this May/June if the situation gets better? I feel so weird. I do feel comparatively relaxed but I feel anxious at the same time. I just needed to know how everyone else is dealing with it.
Academicbee123
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
There is no way exams will take place as normal in May/June - the official exam board said themselves- even if the situation gets better. Our grades will be determined by our performance throughout our A-levels and GCSES by the looks of things (although this isn’t certain yet)
If you’re not happy with them, you can take A-level resits in September (possibly) or next year.
I’m not revising, just getting on with online classes and mini tests that my teachers are setting to finish the syllabus.
I’d keep revising if you think you’ll want to do the resits.
If not, just do the work set and learn about your degree more? (If you’re going to uni)
Last edited by Academicbee123; 1 week ago
: ).
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
(Original post by Academicbee123)
There is no way exams will take place as normal. Our grades will be determined by our performance throughout our A-levels and GCSES by the looks of things.
If you’re not happy with them, you can take A-level resits in September (possibly) or next year.
I’m not revising, just getting on with online classes and mini tests that my teachers are setting to finish the syllabus.
I’d keep revising if you think you’ll want to do the resits.
If not, just do the work set and learn about your degree more? (If you’re going to uni)
Thanks...no I prolly won't resit... I feel so weird tho, pulling all-nighters and then doing nothing all of a sudden.
Academicbee123
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by : ).)
Thanks...no I prolly won't resit... I feel so weird tho, pulling all-nighters and then doing nothing all of a sudden.
I get what you mean. I’ve revised everyday since September and now I kind of feel empty. It’s sad that we put so much worth on exams, I only just realised that I did this myself.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Regarding Ofqual's most recent update, do you think you will be given a fair grade this summer?

Yes (228)
33.78%
No (447)
66.22%

Watched Threads