The Student Room Group

Muslim but into boys?

I’m 18 and i’m a muslim but i’m sexually attracted to guys a LOT more than girls. I know it’s sooo haraam and i’ve never done anything with a guy but i’m concerned about myself and a future because i do want to marry a girl and have kids. How can i suppress this desire??
Pray brother pray... I had such feelings too... but surpress them insha Allah and you will be fine. First of all pretend you hate guys! It worked for me... I used to pretend and just say "eww he is so ugly" even tho I thought he is cute. And it worked! Few months later I like girls more!
Original post by Anonymous
Pray brother pray... I had such feelings too... but surpress them insha Allah and you will be fine. First of all pretend you hate guys! It worked for me... I used to pretend and just say "eww he is so ugly" even tho I thought he is cute. And it worked! Few months later I like girls more!

:rofl:
You have the freedom to choose who you want to be friends with, who you will marry and what religion you believe in.
Always be honest with yourself.
You can control your actions but not your feelings.

Don't allow anyone to insult you, humiliate you or try to blackmail you.
Nor demand that you participate in some version of "conversion therapy"; a cruel scam that takes a lot of money from desperate people that want to stop same sex attraction. Conversion therapy is based on nothing but lies and vicious hate.
Good luck!
Original post by Anonymous
I’m 18 and i’m a muslim but i’m sexually attracted to guys a LOT more than girls. I know it’s sooo haraam and i’ve never done anything with a guy but i’m concerned about myself and a future because i do want to marry a girl and have kids. How can i suppress this desire??

Which do you have more evidence for, being gay or Allah existing?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending