Rate/ Give Feedback on My App Project

Watch
uahia
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 day ago
Could you take a look at my app project and give me your opinion/ let me know what you think about it?

*Would you use it?
*Is the message/ mission clear?
*Do you get it?
*Is there anything I could do to make it make better?

The website is www.arbuah.com

Could you only look on a desktop/ laptop? The mobile version is not ready yet.

All feedback is super helpful at this stage. I'm trying to do as much research as I can so your opinion is so so helpful.

Thanks

Research/survey question
cyberviral
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 1 day ago
My opinion: Great concept and you must go ahead creating it.

Would I use it? No! I am interested in more feature rich app. I mean apps which include like, following etc. I would expect the app to handle social shaming and bullying cognitively. For instance, if i am being abusive I expect the app to filter my post automatically (many apps currently does this). Instead of choosing an new app, I would rather look for support groups or communities within the same app which helped someone insult me.

Is the message/ mission clear? I am not a native English speaker and may be that is why I had to read the mission statement twice in order to understand. I am a millennial and may be that is why i did not understand why I cannot be socially shamed. But after critically thinking for a minute I understood that you think millennial have high tolerance for social shaming. I absolutely did not know that. :-)

And also add a Vision statement (a far future goal).

Is there anything I could do to make it make better? yes, do not primarily and predominately focus on making a social media app to prevent social shaming. You must think about some API or SDK or framework or at least a concept that other social media apps such as facebook, instagram or other could use or reuse to prevent social shaming. Your app must have like feature but it must not show the number of likes someone receives or only show likes within best friends or close groups. your app must have following option without reviling more analytics. Never take away any feature from any app. more and new features attracts new users.

Overall I highly appreciate the effort you have put. It is not easy to come up with an idea and create a website like this one. I have tried doing it multiple times and I know. The starting phase is the toughest, once you get thru that it is all easy from there.

Please note, some of my feedback may not be relevant to what you had on mind. This is just my 2 cents.
Last edited by cyberviral; 1 day ago
uahia
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 18 hours ago
WOW That is really helpful feedback! Thanks so much for this great 2 cents
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

With HE fairs postponed, would a virtual HE fair be useful?

Yes (42)
60%
No (28)
40%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed