History, Sociology, English Language and Spanish?

Watch
Sheffield13
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
Hi there,
I'm starting at sixth form in september to start my a level journey. I am pretty happy with my choices based on the little bits of research I've done on them so far. I love writing and analysis so have chosen subjects I find interesting and think that will help me when applying to Uni (most likely going into journalism or law if things go well! Let's hope haha 😂).
So I was just wondering if anybody who takes/has previously taken these subjects have any advice, tips and opinions on the courses I've decided on.
- English Language,
- Sociology,
- History,
- Spanish.
I will most likely drop my least favourite as I have heard how hard A levels are, as I've heard 3 good grades are seen as superior to 4 decent grades in some peoples opinions, yet time will tell once I've been able to grasp the level of difficulty on my subjects.
Thanks so much for your time!
PetitePanda
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
I'm in Yr 12 and I'm doing history , wanting to study law too. Do you have any questions for history or law?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Regarding Ofqual's most recent update, do you think you will be given a fair grade this summer?

Yes (224)
33.73%
No (440)
66.27%

Watched Threads