CCUupcake123
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
So basically I’m dying of boredom like soooo bored and I’ve been just trying to do some alevel work but I wanna kinda do some work uni, I wanna study law

I know I don’t have to do this and should enjoy my time BUT I AM SO BORED and just need to get off of Netflix and my bed 😂

Hopefully I’ll be going kcl this September does anyone know where I should start?
PetitePanda
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Maybe their law reading list or read some cases or law reports?
Liverpool Hope University
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by CCUupcake123)
So basically I’m dying of boredom like soooo bored and I’ve been just trying to do some alevel work but I wanna kinda do some work uni, I wanna study law

I know I don’t have to do this and should enjoy my time BUT I AM SO BORED and just need to get off of Netflix and my bed 😂

Hopefully I’ll be going kcl this September does anyone know where I should start?
Hi there!

You should definitely enjoy your free time because once you get to university, if you're working hard (and you sound like someone who does) you will have very little free time.

However, if you are incredibly bored then perhaps you could start doing some research on your curriculum for your course you are hoping to study. After that there are plenty of reading materials online for people who are interested in law. Perhaps update yourself on current law and big law cases that are currently happening.

Hope this helps!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Regarding Ofqual's most recent update, do you think you will be given a fair grade this summer?

Yes (302)
34.28%
No (579)
65.72%

Watched Threads