Meltey
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
I was just wondering if there were any first years that are also going to stay at the Straits Village accommodation.
Sibilance
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by Meltey)
I was just wondering if there were any first years that are also going to stay at the Straits Village accommodation.
I’m so planning to apply there because the only en-suite accom on Nottingham Trent website is trinity square £170pw which is expensisive
Meltey
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
(Original post by Sibilance)
I’m so planning to apply there because the only en-suite accom on Nottingham Trent website is trinity square £170pw which is expensisive
Accomodation booked out way faster than I thought
lizb187
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by Meltey)
I’m gonna be staying there! Can’t remember what flat I’m in though but I’ll be in first year
syllllxx
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
i’m staying at straits! i’m a first year and will be in flat 006
loisdxniels
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
anyone have any pictures of their accom ? I'm thinking of staying there aswell for first year
lrb29
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by loisdxniels)
anyone have any pictures of their accom ? I'm thinking of staying there aswell for first year
hi, have you booked your straits accom yet? i want to book but the only available is the ensuite townhouse, i've left finding somewhere way to late and totally missed out lol
emily.folkard
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
I’m staying at Straits Village, think I’m 403C. Anyone on the same floor?
emily.chloe
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by emily.folkard)
I’m staying at Straits Village, think I’m 403C. Anyone on the same floor?
not staying on the same floor but I'm in 106c so I think that's the same building x
AryanRamnani
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
I think this is the first year, it hasn't had any students yet because it's new, to open in September.
Anonymous #1
Report 1 year ago
Hello, I have been informed that this residence will not be finished in September, until January the works will not be completed. You know anything? What do we have in reserve for September?
emily.folkard
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
Hello, I have been informed that this residence will not be finished in September, until January the works will not be completed. You know anything? What do we have in reserve for September?
We can either change to a January contract or get our deposit back and choose other accommodation
AryanRamnani
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Podemos cambiar a un contrato de enero o recuperar nuestro depósito y elegir otro alojamiento
Now It is difficult to find any free residence at a good price and close to trent, do you know any with ensuite room for the first year?
Anonymous #2
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by AryanRamnani)
Now It is difficult to find any free residence at a good price and close to trent, do you know any with ensuite room for the first year?
Try the Laceworks, Medici and archer house
Anonymous #1
Report 1 year ago
Gracias Thanks, in the end I found in Russell View, I was lucky, there was one available.
curt111
Rep:
?
Report 3 months ago
Anyone booking here for September 2021 start? Going into first year NTU.
emily.folkard
Rep:
?
Report 3 months ago
(Original post by curt111)
Anyone booking here for September 2021 start? Going into first year NTU.
I’m staying here in September, going into second year at NTU but spend the whole of first year living at home and doing my course online.. looking forward to finally getting to Notts😂
curt111
Rep:
?
Report 3 months ago
I’m staying here in September, going into second year at NTU but spend the whole of first year living at home and doing my course online.. looking forward to finally getting to Notts😂
Have you booked yet? If not what room were you thinking of?
emily.folkard
Rep:
?
Report 3 months ago
(Original post by curt111)
Have you booked yet? If not what room were you thinking of?
I’ve gone for a studio, classic studio. Yeah I have booked, accommodation seems to go really fast so tried to be quick this time
curt111
Rep:
?
Report 3 months ago
I’ve gone for a studio, classic studio. Yeah I have booked, accommodation seems to go really fast so tried to be quick this time
Yeah i’ve been trying to find one with parking cause i’m doing paramedic science it’s been so hard lol
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you think receiving Teacher Assessed Grades will impact your future?

I'm worried it will negatively impact me getting into university/college (192)
43.84%
I'm worried that I’m not academically prepared for the next stage in my educational journey (49)
11.19%
I'm worried it will impact my future career (35)
7.99%
I'm worried that my grades will be seen as ‘lesser’ because I didn’t take exams (91)
20.78%
I don’t think that receiving these grades will impact my future (46)
10.5%
I think that receiving these grades will affect me in another way (let us know in the discussion!) (25)
5.71%

Watched Threads