yo this is jarring me now

Watch
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 6 days ago
I really wanna stop thinking about people who do not give a **** about me, this is gonna sound bare stupid and cringe but the entire day certain people are in my head, and the conversations and interactions I've had with them. Meanwhile, they probably don't remember or care. It's funny the impact people can have on you and they will never know.
Rock Fan
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 6 days ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
I really wanna stop thinking about people who do not give a **** about me, this is gonna sound bare stupid and cringe but the entire day certain people are in my head, and the conversations and interactions I've had with them. Meanwhile, they probably don't remember or care. It's funny the impact people can have on you and they will never know.
In english?
mma_jd
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 6 days ago
give yourself something to work towards bro. this happens to pretty much everyone, but the problem is that you have too much spare time to be thinking about random people in so much detail throughout the whole day. pick up a sport or suttin
Noel's Knowledge
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 6 days ago
Try to keep yourself busy as that way you won't have time to think about the interactions you had. Also, when you catch yourself having these thoughts try to counter them by saying positive things about yourself, sounds stupid but if you tell your brain something many times it will start to believe it and your self-esteem should increase
: )
catfanny
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 6 days ago
(Original post by Rock Fan)
In english?
Oh my god relax. The only informal word they used in that paragraph was 'bare'. Stop being a prestige prick, you know exactly what they were saying
Rock Fan
Rep:
?
Report 6 days ago
(Original post by catfanny)
Oh my god relax. The only informal word they used in that paragraph was 'bare'. Stop being a prestige prick, you know exactly what they were saying
Idiot, it made no sense at all
angelike1
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 6 days ago
OP is basically saying he keeps caring about what others think about him.
catfanny
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 6 days ago
That's probably because you're just thick tbh, since it seemed to have made sense to everyone else.
Rock Fan
Rep:
?
Report 6 days ago
That's probably because you're just thick tbh, since it seemed to have made sense to everyone else.
Or maybe I just understand proper English better you little *****
zohaibs03
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 5 days ago
I am confused, what do you mean?
Do you have positive interactions with friends and then they forget or is it someone being rude without realising how much it affects you?
Anonymous #2
Report 5 days ago
Find something else to keep you occupied, easier said than done during a quarantine. Maybe focus on fitness, or some hobby. And keep people around you who do value you and care about you.
issawrap
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 5 days ago
In english?
It's not that hard to understand. Not hard at all actually.
angelike1
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 5 days ago
(Original post by zohaibs03)
Do you have positive interactions with friends and then they forget or is it someone being rude without realising how much it affects you?
Nah I can relate to the OP.
Sometimes you speak to someone (usually someone you don't know too well) and you say something super awkward.
So later on you think to yourself, "Why tf did I say that? I should have said this... or did this..." "Now they probably think this..." etc.
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 5 days ago
haha thanks 😂
Anonymous #1
(Original post by zohaibs03)
Positve and negative, but I dunno maybe I'm just being dramatic 😂
Anonymous #1
(Original post by angelike1)
Nah I can relate to the OP.
Sometimes you speak to someone (usually someone you don't know too well) and you say something super awkward.
So later on you think to yourself, "Why tf did I say that? I should have said this... or did this..." "Now they probably think this..." etc.
lool this happens to me all the time
username5224582
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 5 days ago
DM me if you need help
Anonymous #1
Looking back now at what I've written, I'm thinking maybe I've been a bit dramatic 😂, but I dunno these thoughts come and go all the time.
zohaibs03
Rep:
?
Report 4 days ago
Positve and negative, but I dunno maybe I'm just being dramatic 😂
It's cool bro. This is just a time and it will pass as you try to interact more and more with your friends. I know because of the lockdown, you can't do much but still have video calls, binge-watch tv together, you know stuff to build up your friendship.
And about the negative interactions, honestly, I know you are fed up of hearing this but just make sure the only person that has power over yourself is yourself. Don't care what other people think. This really helps me with my anger issues but it will also help you as much with people being rude and disrespectful.
zohaibs03
Rep:
?
Report 4 days ago
lool this happens to me all the time
This always happens to me when taking a shower lol
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you think non-essential uni exams should be cancelled?

Yes, they should be cancelled altogether (57)
47.9%
No, they should still go ahead (29)
24.37%
They should be cancelled for everyone but final year (33)
27.73%

Watched Threads