What was your dream as a child?

Watch
FemaleinDress
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
I wanted to be an Olympic runner and play for the school football team - neither happened.
Hellohsjakodsmka
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
I had a dream that there was a ghost in the corner of my bedroom and then I threw a towel at it and it said why are you throwing stuff at me and I told it I'm trying to close the door (this was actually true I've had this dream around 6 times already)
Hellohsjakodsmka
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by FemaleinDress)
I wanted to be an Olympic runner and play for the school football team - neither happened.
Ohh did you mean that kind of dream
Mine is to be a neurosurgeon/cardiothoracic surgeon/colorectal surgeon/general surgeon/ paediatric surgeon/psychiatrist/radiologist.
It still is hehe
Jamie_O'Neon
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by FemaleinDress)
It shifted a little from time to time; sometimes an astronaut, at others a soldier, etc. The ones that I think I typically stuck with was to be a famous artist or author. Whilst I feel I've neglected art a little (Fine Art will be my lowest A-Level grade) I still do it at home when I can, and now I hope to become a writer (I began to consider it seriously in the past 5 years or so). So in a way I'm still pursuing my dreams, just perhaps a little more sensibly, haha
Kutie Karen
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
To be a big dog instead I am a big fish little fish cardbox
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Regarding Ofqual's most recent update, do you think you will be given a fair grade this summer?

Yes (76)
27.74%
No (198)
72.26%

Watched Threads